« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Porsha Williams

Kordell Stewart BLINDSIDED Me With Divorce

3/26/2013 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0326_coredel_porsha_stewart_getty_article

Porsha Williams says she learned that her husband Kordell Stewart filed for divorce this week when she read it on a website ... and says she's "disappointed" by his actions.

Porsha -- who stars on "Real Housewives of Atlanta" -- released a statement through her rep saying she is "disappointed about her husband's recent filing for divorce."

The rep says Porsha had held off on filing for divorce papers herself ... because she was committed to the marriage. She says Kordell had promised to work on the marriage with her.

Instead, Porsha's rep claims, "[Kordell] misled her and she found out about the filing in the media."

The rep says, "Mrs. Stewart hopes to resolve these personal issues privately with the support of her family, friends and strong faith."

As TMZ previously reported, Kordell filed for divorce in Georgia earlier this week. The couple married in 2011.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Joe

Tell her to run for the hills. He is dude with no class, and tell him to come on out of the closet! Who is he trying to fool. I am so sick of these so-call boys trying to pass themselves off as MEN!

shellian

Since NeNe Leaks decided her plans for Porsha's future were better than Kordell's, then NeNe should support her. MIND YOUR BUSINESS LADY!!!

GEMS

He's too old for her RUN PORSHE. I believe if a man marrys a female 10 or more years younger than himself it's to control her. What other reason could it be they have nothing in common with each other.

Saroney

He probably decided to move on with his lover. There a rumor that he is gay.

S'retsel Dnal

Is it true Kordell Stewart -- was caught in the Park sucking a drag queen Penis? my Atlanta Friends called me yesterday about this you should reach this Allege statement. because Piedmont Park is know for it gay activity weather it's day or night1

C3P0

"She learned about it on the internet", although I think she's a total airhead, having to find out via the net is lowdown and dirty! Dude is pure s***.

s_mc

My advice to Porsha is hire you a private investigator prove that Kordell was cheating take his controlling ass for every thing he is worth and find you somebody else who respects you!!

Usflygirl50

Just remember God has a better plan for your life. You are much better off without kordell.

Lillie Robinson

Kordell still living in the old days. Porsha do your thing move on with your career girl. Men think because they have money some of us need them (not true). Kordell is fake, and very controlling. You gave him your love and trust, he took advantage and seem like want you for his every move. Now you can tell him (as he would say) it don't work like that. Get paid girl he owe you. You tried to work it out, he wanted his cake and ice-cream to...He's stuck in the pass, no hope girl, move on....

Frank

Kordell treated her like an object. Barefoot and pregnant. He was a true chauvinist . I watched the whole season and he's a mess

tracy C

Tracy Casillas I contacted Priest Gbenga at his website (preistgbengamagictemple.webs.com.) in regard of my husband that left me for another woman and he was eager to help me right away with my requests. He was very reliable always called and emailed throughout the process. He even gave me extra protection that I will always prosper. Thank you Priest Gbenga!" Tracy from USA priest_gbenga.magic_temple@priest.com www.priestgbengamagictemple.webs.com

lara smith

My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to Dr ofua which i met online.
On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell temple. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called Jessy,she testified about how Dr ofua brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop Dr ofua e-mail address.
After reading all these,I decided to give Dr ofua a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Dr Ofua is really a talented and gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...
If you have a problem and you are looking for a means to solve that problem think no further contact Dr ofua today, he isthe the answer to your problem. Here's his contact:ofuaspiritualtemple@gmail.com Thank you ofuaspiritualtemple@gmail.com!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8