Neighbors to Maria Shriver

TAKE DOWN YOUR XMAS LIGHTS ALREADY!!!

3/28/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0327_maria_shriver_house_christmas_lights_launchOn the 94th day of Christmas ... MARIA SHRIVER STILL HASN'T TAKEN DOWN HER CHRISTMAS LIGHTS ... and her Brentwood neighbors are starting to go all Ebenezer Scrooge ... TMZ has learned.

Sources in Maria's super fancy Brentwood community tell TMZ, the neighbors have been clucking about Maria's ultra-bright Xmas light display for weeks now ... because Christmas is long over, and the lights on the trees around her property have become an eyesore.

In fact, TMZ shot video (below) on Maria's street Tuesday night ... and her house was the ONLY ONE still sportin' the Clark Griswold treatment.

We're told the neighbors haven't approached Maria directly yet because they like her and don't want to hurt her feelings ... but in typical passive aggressive neighborly fashion, they're hoping word will make its way back to her.

If not ... she can just keep the decorations up until December -- after all, it's only another 271 days until Santa comes back to town.

032713_maria_shriver_house_launch

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Vickisea

There are too many lights on Maria's house, take the lights off all the trees and bushes and leave some of the trimming, must better curl appeal.

Vote2012

Don't they know she is royalty? Kennedy's can do whatever they want.....it's only us common folk who must follow the law.

Mulan

I don't really see it as being much of an eyesore. And it's just lights, no reindeer or Santa or candy canes. The neighbors should just ignore it. It's not like they're paying her electric bill.

Different-Time-Zone

It looks more like Easter lights to me

WOW

NEIGHBOORS NEED 2 MIND THEY ****ING BUSINESS!.

DRECAZ

I wish I was so damn rich that I could complain about such nonsense. Get a life neighbors.

"Carlton"

Maybe she doesn't feel like taking them down, it looks great to me continue the Kennedy tradition Maria! :)

Bob DaMahn

It's just weird no matter what you say....

Tracey

WTF is wrong with people. My property. Kiss my BUTT!

christmas papa

She loves having Christmas all year round, that's why she has left those outdoor christmas lights

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7