« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Magic Johnson's Son

Goes Public with BF

Parents So Proud

4/2/2013 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

040113_ervin_johnson_launch_v4
Magic Johnson's 20-year-old son hit the Sunset Strip, hand in hand with his boyfriend ... and his parents couldn't be happier for their kid.

Earvin Johnson III -- aka EJ -- is one of Magic's 3 kids.  The Lakers legend tells TMZ, "Cookie and I love EJ and support him in every way."  Magic goes on, "We're very proud of him."

The feeling is mutual ... 'cause EJ told us he's been "hoping and praying" for his dad's team, the Los Angeles Dodgers, ever since Magic and his business partners took over the franchise.

He's also a huge Lakers fan ... obviously.

EJ -- who's a student at NYU -- has a close relationship with his parents. Back in August, Magic tweeted, "Thx to my son EJ for hosting me at NYU. Look forward to taking him to dinner tonight in the city."

0402_earvin_johnson_III_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

IwuvTMZ

Here comes the queen...

Marie G.

That's how my mother carried her purse in the 60's.

I LOVE MY NIPPLES

Magic as a HUGE Laker fan please perform some MAGIC and make him like GIRLS! This kid needs HELP!!!!!

Jackie

I don't give a crap if he's gay or not.......I don't like his outfit. Leather pants, a fur coat and an old lady purse.......dude....no.

I POOPED IN YOUR MOUTH

From the looks of it he's not just gay but he's a power bottom just like Harvey.

Mee

WHAT ELSE CAN THEY SAY, Magic is a businessman.
They seem too OVER-JOYOUS and FAKE

OH NO!

Damn, that's a 'Double Dribble- Backcourt Violation'!!!

LadyN

Is that really a purse he is carrying? Oh well...It's always nice to see parents supporting their kids and their kids' sexuality should it differ from the "norm". I would be proud of my son too if he was content and happy with himself. But he would not be carrying that purse or wearing fur. Fake fur only!

Bitchmaster

Oh SNAP!

Waka Waka Waka

FORGET THIS..LINDSAY'S PREGNANT...AND U HEARD IT FROM WAKA WAKA WAKA 1ST

kr

He seems nice. Never new about him b4

Waka Waka Waka

FORGET THIS STORY LINDSAY'S PREGNANT AND YOU HEARD IT FROM WAKA WAKA WAKA 1ST

LK

K IT'S 1 THING 2 BE GAY BUT COME ON NOW . STOP ACTING LIKE A F'N POOFTIA ! SMH . I'M SURE HE IS A REALLY NICE DUDE . JUST LOSE THE FUR COAT & THE PURSE 2 !!! DUDE LOOKS LIKE A F'N APE . I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN PPL WEAR FUR . THE ONLY TIME YOU MIGHT NEED 2 WEAR OR USE FUR IS IF ARE IN F'N ARCTIC !!!

rlemons

Wtf!?

Blue Lake

He's adorable but why is he wearing fur? That's just wrong.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments