Brandi Glanville

Spread Eagle

in a Public Park!

4/5/2013 4:15 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0405-GLANVILLE-Brandi-coleman-rayner"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" babe Brandi Glanville's latest gig is a real stretch.

The limber 40-year-old mother of two showed off her toned body and ridiculously long legs during a photo op workout session with a personal trainer at a park in L.A. on Friday.

She can definitely stomach all of her 'Housewives' castmates.

BENDITLIKEBRANDI

I died. Great contrast to what falcor aka Leann rimes did with her bikini photo shoots.

Lisa

I have no respect for her. Who the hell spends $12,000 on a vagina reconstruction surgery while living in a car...she should have put that money aside. She always talks about her ex husband because he cheated and he's the bad guy bla bla bla but she's not better, she admitted cheating on him as well. She is nasty, has no class and she's a attention whore.

Loves you

I'm so sick of this woman . I never even heard of her until her husband cheated on her with Leanne Rimes . Her and Leanne both make me sick fighting back and forth. This woman apparently will do anything for a dollar too since she wrote in her book that she got over hpv. Trash. She should be more worried about her kids.

Drama1245

To me the whole "I hate Leann" thing is getting old. In Hollywood affairs happen all the time and it's obvious they do not live average lifestyles like most of us. Brandi is popular from the show but it has been several years since her divorce. I just feel like anytime she needs to promote herself she whips out the "I hate Leann Rimes" card. Now if she could start an argument with a Kardashian, I'd be interested.

me

She is sucha (media) whore. Make her go away TMZ, yawn, old news, move on to more important celebs.....

tarheel gramma

I did LOVE RHOBH. Then for some idiotic reason (not ratings, they were gr8) they cast this pole swinging gutter mouthed HO. Cast her on Bitter Trashy Ex Wives Ho'n n the Hood

karen

The show is over. She has to show off somewhere!
Of COURSE she couldn't think of doing this in
private.

LindaJay

After all that leg gaping---still not sexy.

fluffy galore

I would kill for that body. Work it girl!

LindaJay

When she pulls out the LeAnn card, it's like an old trick----- for used up tricks, like Jen's famous magazine cover "Five Years After Brad"! I'm like, are you bleeping kidding me. Reeeaally milking it!

TruthandonlytheTruth

You all sound bitter. She can sit on my face any day

sid

Is that a price tag hanging out of her crotch?

Cricket

It looks like something wanted attention and you fell into it's trap.

DeeMaree

Brandi spread eagle in a park. Bet it's not the first time.

RATTLESNAKE

this is a total "set-up" photo shoot where she calls photographers to shoot the photos, look at the credit coleman-rayner who grovel for these fake photos

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments