Rihanna

Burning Up

After Chris Brown Split

4/9/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0408_rihanna_smokes_tmz_articleRihanna's gone up in smoke after calling it quits with Chris Brown ... ripping a fat blunt inside a Hollywood nightclub early Monday morning ... and TMZ has the pic.

Sources inside Greystone Manor nightclub tell us, Rihanna arrived around 1am with her assistant and security guard ... and pretty much kept to herself. She left an hour or so later.

As we reported, Rihanna and Chris Brown are officially broken up ... but our sources say it's nothing new for the on-again-off-again couple. We're told they'll be back together in no time.

You might call it a chronic problem.

1004_chris_brown_rihanna_footer'

Jacqueline

such a horrible role model

Blackpower

She only donate to her country

Cold Azz Honkey

I love Ri Ri. I hate to say it but this fast life is going to take her away from this life if she keeps pushing her luck.

Luz

Chris Brown is sucking the life out of Rihanna's best years of her life. He is blocking her from seeing the opportunities to move on and finding a good man that can make her happy. I'm sure that's what Rihanna is really looking for, but by the time she realizes how Chris is affecting her life, she'll be 30 or 35, and still single. She's giving the best years of her life for nothing!

BB not bb

Well she had him back and I guess that she just realized that he is not making her happy. It is better that they just break up like this than in an insane fight. This reminds me of Sam and Ron from Jersey Shore, though to a lesser degree of violence.

Sam has Ron back but she still looks nervous and uncomfortable around him all the time. He looks like he'll take what he can get, but he would rather be around someone else. He makes her look like a fool and like she is stuck up more than she is.

I think Chris Brown made Rihanna look like less than what she is also. I think she will be happier and freer without him. Maybe he took the picture with the blonde just to shake her loose gently this time.

I don't think he has in his heart the same feelings for her that she has for him.

haskel420

OK HERES EVIDENCE OF RHIANNA BREAKING THE LAW.. UM HAVE HER ARRESTED THEN..

tori

She once was so classy,hooked up with Chris Brown and is now Ms. Trashy!

JesusSaves

Look at those claws! Omg

pandora

Yay sens!

Dizera

Wow i am so glad that chris brown broken up with rihanna. Now he can find him a real woman. Bye bye bitch

antigirlygirl

Especially if he bragged about owning your p****, I say you'll be back.

beautifulwoman

This is just speculation. Rihanna and Chris are still together. They are soulmates.

tdr9

Chronic soulmates that is

Celebrities Suck

The best way the handle this is not reply to any of their drama because that's exactly what they are looking for. Whenever they are going to tour or release a new cd they look for publicity. " bad publicity is better than no publicity." great way to promote their garbage

rocko

All I can say is I love her jersey..... She's a great person and has amazing talent and she find mr. right soon enough

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments