Sharon & Ozzy

SPLIT

4/15/2013 1:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0415_ozzy_sharon_tmz_getty_article
Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne
have split up ... at least temporarily ... and they are now living apart ... multiple sources tell TMZ.

Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ ... Sharon is currently living at the Beverly Hills Hotel, while Ozzy is living at a rented home several miles from the Bev Hills Hotel.

There were reports ... they were not living in the family home because of renovations, but that is not the case now ... they are living separately.

As far as we know ... there are no plans for divorce ... at least not now.

Sharon and Ozzy have been married for 31 years and have 3 kids.

0415_ozzy_sharon_split_footer

mrblaze

He aint hittin it right

Frosticles

NO EFFING WAY!

DetroitRocks

I know she saved his life in the past but she has to be a bitch to live with

smorbie

that's such a shame. They clearly loved each other because they were together for so long. I hope they will be able to work things out and be together again soon. And, selfishly, I hope that she will discover she needs to no longer appear on television in any capacity whatsoever

mrblaze

He ain't hittin it right

Huckleberry

This does not belong in the top spot when terrorists just attacked the Boston marathon. Have some decency`. TMZ is reports silly news and is a good distraction, but there are times to acknowledge real news, like immediately after a terrorist attack.

Ali

Exclusive details my ass.

Stephanie

They don't belong with others, just themselves only. Weird.

TraceyLou

It won't stick. They love eachother too much.

willy3129

I think that since she has been on one of those day time talk shows that her head has swelled up some. I don't think Ozzy does much anymore and she wants to get out and have fun. Guess she can't stand sitting at home with a man who does not want to go out and do anything.

LadyN

NO! Not Sharon and Ozzy!! :(

Blondie

Exclusive details they jacked from radar on line who posted this last week. The kartrashians are bringing you clowns down.

YouDontSay

Too bad she was a great manager for him and truly loves him. I hope it can be worked out.

Marla

OY! I Wish the very best for each of them-----whatever happens-----No.1----it's really NONE of my business--but since I actually care about this family, I trust that they will be mindful of what they're doing----with so much at stake, I certainly wish them peace and love-whatever they decide----(if this "SPLIT" is actually true)...........

Ouiser

They've been down this road before...they are doing it right and not jumping to divorce...they will work it out!