Prince Jackson

Face Off with Cops

GUNS OUT

4/16/2013 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0416_prince_jackson_Splash
Prince Jackson was fully armed yesterday during a brief standoff with the LAPD ... wearing a revealing bright green Euro-trash muscle tee that completely exposed his boyish pythons.

The photog on scene says 16-year-old Prince -- who's only been driving a few months -- was given a warning for illegal strobe lights on the grill of his new truck.  Prince removed them and went on his way.

It's a far cry from the boy Michael Jackson shielded for years.

0416_prince_jackson_article
But his fashion choices remain questionable.

jaymack77

Stupid a%s title...leave\rince alo

kathi303

Needs some muscles to go with the muscle tee.

Pet rock

I like the Jackson kids! Good for him and his sister for cheer leading, putting 16 year old crap on his car. Refreshing to see them living as normal as possible :) and stop cracking on a kids clothes tmz geez!

Nate

I new something wasn't right. I was like wait.. he's not fully black.

mommyto1

He is alot better than I was at 16. I had my first criminal speeding ticket at 16. He is a kid regardless of who his father was.

dick

He should continue wearing that mask, or get some clearasil.

dale12

Has anybody else noticed how much healthier, and well feed MJ's kids look now that they live with people actually eat good food????

RunnersHi5

Lets not criticize children. Geez.

Jamey Hunter

Those pictures look posed

jen

geez, leave the kid and his siblings alone....sounds like they are doing very well dispite being from one of the most effed up familys this country has.....hope when he turns 18 he takes his kabillion dollars and his siblings and enjoys life away from the money sucking family....i hope these kids turn out ok.....

Marvin

That settles it. Prince aint MJs kid. If he were MJs kid he would be drivin' one of them pimp cadilac suvs and not a pick up truck.

GRACE CASH

Tmz ,first thing I do everyday is have my coffee and check out your site ,I've been a fan since the beginning .BUT now you guys are starting to sound like those tabloid s that come up with deceiving headlines .COP'S and GUN'S ! Come on you guys ,your site use to be legit back in the day ,but seems that lately your facts on stories have been lacking creditbility

Fred Farkel

I am an avowed atheist but I will make an exception this time and pray to CLOUD BOY to keep this kid from going stupid. Please CLOUD BOY - do not let this kid turn into his father.

RoadRig

he has blonde hair...

PT

The LAPD must take lessons from Wendy Testaburger ... "Don't F*$! with me!".

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments