Clint Eastwood

Ringless

Amid Marriage Troubles

4/28/2013 12:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0428_clint_eastwood-splashWith his wife in rehab and his marriage in crisis, Clint Eastwood was seen on the streets of New York yesterday ... not wearing his wedding ring.

As TMZ first reported, Dina Eastwood checked into rehab for help with depression and anxiety ... which we're told was fueled by trouble in her marriage to Clint.

0428_clint_eastwood_wedding-ring-getty-sub

kitnplayn

It probably freaks her out when he starts talking to empty chairs.

hotandcold

My, how easy it is to remove the ring which stands for sooo much.

BradDavis

Empty chair jokes... Let's please continue to ignore the debt and unemployment numbers Obama has occurred. TMZ=Moonbats

KnuckleDragger

Depression and anxiety? Really? Come on...how bad could it be to be married to Clint Eastwood?

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

I didn't watch her show but it seems like she pulled a Camille Grammer move where she guilted him into letting her have the spotlight due to previous sacrifices she made to be a non-entity as his wife.

Now the latest trend for celebs is to claim they're in rehab for anxiety, like LeeAnn Rimes did, when its so obvious that they've been popping greenies!

static

She is just laying the groundwork for her divorce case I'm waiting for the outrageous claims to start flying any day now.

mr.howell

Trouble in the marriage!..yeah,she's tired of him!..too much of an age difference as he gets older..but I've always been a Clint fan,so many classic films,I bet she's a pain!.

gutsygirl

Just like Paul Newman, one class act till the end.

WiddoMouse

Does the absence of a ring really mean the end of a marriage? Let the old dude air out his ring finger.

jill

Has he considered NOT cheating on his wife? has she considered she married the OLDEST guy on the planet?
I dont know WHY she wanted to waste years with him!

peenuts

He probably just set it down on a chair and forgot.............HAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHSHA

t

I have seen his wife's reality show...she comes across as the biggest entitled drama queen I have ever seen..definitely riding on Clint's coattails for fame and money...daughter acts entitled as well..she also acts like she is Francesca's mother getting in her business all the time...Clint needs to cut ties with this whack job ..

newsjunkie69

She got gangbanged by that boy band she manages.

speekintruth

Clint is the original tough guy. a real man. He may be 83, but I bet he could make a carload of punks back down just by staring at them.

kells

I don't know what he was thinking marrying this women in the first place. That reality show was absolutely terrible. He must be so embarrassed..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments