'Welcome to Myrtle Manor'

More Cast Members

Arrested

4/28/2013 4:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0428_Myrtle-Manor_mugs

"Welcome to Myrtle Manor" -- a reality show on TLC about a bunch of Southerners living in a trailer park -- might be setting a brand new record ... not for stellar ratings, but for the amount of cast members getting arrested in one weekend.

Arrest #1: 28-year-old Taylor Jonathan Burt was popped by cops Saturday night after a teenage girl (under 16) told the Myrtle Beach PD she and Burt engaged in sexual relations, according to a local report.

Arrest #2: Lindsay Brooke Colbert was arrested Sunday AM on suspicion of DUI. Cops say they pulled Lindsay over for speeding, but when they approached her ride, not only did she reek of alcohol ... there was an open bottle of rum near the driver's seat, according to local reports.

The 21-year-old was given a field sobriety test -- which she bombed -- and then reportedly accused the cops of picking on her because she's on TV. Police say LBC blew a B.A.C of .15 ... almost twice the legal limit in South Carolina.

As TMZ previously reported ... Taylor and Lindsay weren't the only "Myrtle" members arrested this week ... Amanda Lee Adams was popped on suspicion of DUI Friday ... after she allegedly got drunk as a skunk and crashed into an electric pole.

Maybe this show is more interesting than we thought.

Retail Queen

Drunk as a Skunk..... What an idiot

Cricket

Personally, I find the interesting part to be that people like this continue to end up on television. They are uneducated, irresponsible, drunken slobs. This is one reason people hate us.

Toilethead

And the average IQ of America drops another five points.

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

why is this a tv show? i weep for society.

Vince

It would seem that this would be the norm for such people.....and I am not referring to trailer park people in general but to the types of person that TV shows are highlighting. I think they are trying to to the kim kow show. sadly they are falling short.

Amy

I'm actually starting to become embarrassed to be an American. When is this BS called "reality tv" going to end? I've never heard of this show and could've gone the rest of my life without knowing about it.

stepbrothers

Trailer trash

Mike44090

I odn't understand why these "celebrities" want to say they are being pulled over because they are on television. Maybe she should consider that since she was driving drunk with a B.A.C of double the legal amount, just maybe she was driving in a way that caught the cops attention, not because he may have recognized from tv.

Canadasux

I've never heard of this show. But doesn't this chick on the left in the picture look like that Rebecca Martinson who cursed out her former sorority sisters? Separated at birth!

surfsupl

I guess they will do anything for a 2nd season

lady1960

I love the show as it makes my life in Ohio seem oh so normal.

lady1960

Great show but really "The Learning Channel"?

happyhomemaker29

Praying crap like this gets cancelled and we can get back to original shows that are actualy GOOD for once and stay on air. I know what show I'll be avoiding. Thanks Harv!

my4girrrrls

Hey Taylor, have fun registering as a sex offender the rest of your life... Perv!

Jennyy

This is the most ridiculous show on TV. I lasted 7 minutes. The show has nothing to do with living in a trailer park. There are no meeting, no one cares who sleeps where. NMost people live ordinary lives, get up go to work take care of the kids pay the bills. Just like most other people.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments