Reese Witherspoon Arrest

DASH CAM VIDEO

Crazier Than You Thought!

5/3/2013 9:45 AM PDT UPDATED: 5/3/2013 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

VideoLaunch
update_bar
10:30 AM PT
-- And just when you thought it couldn't get any better ... we just posted more video.

gray-bar-update
Reese Witherspoon
wasn't kidding when she told GMA she was "saying all kinds of crazy things"  ... and TMZ has obtained the entire, unbelievably entertaining dash cam video.

The footage, obtained from law enforcement sources, shows the officer arresting Reese's husband Jim Toth for DUI in the early morning hours of April 19.

Reese -- who since admitted she was hammered at the time -- decided to butt in during the arrest ... and the officer obviously wasn't having it and cartoonishly enforced the law with a vengeance.

In fact, the cop warned Reese several times to sit down and be quiet so he could focus on Jim -- Witherspoon didn't exactly comply.

Instead, Reese got in the officer's face ... and annoyed him to the point that he arrested her for disorderly conduct. Here are some of Reese's finest quotes during the incident:

Reese: "Do you know my name sir?"
Officer: "Don't need to know."
Reese "You don't NEED to know my name?"
Officer: "Not quite yet."
Reese: "YOU'RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT WHO I AM!"

Reese: "I have done nothing against the law."
Officer: "Yes you did, you didn't obey my orders."
Reese: "I HAVE TO OBEY YOUR ORDERS??"

Reese: "I'm now being arrested and handcuffed??"

Reese: "I'm an American citizen ... I'm allowed to stand on American ground."

Reese: "You better not arrest me."

Reese: "I'm being anti-American?"
Officer: "Yes, please sit down."
Reese: "Wow!"

Reese: "You're harassing me as an American citizen"

And the best line -- "I'm obstructing your justice?"

After Reese's tirade, Jim actually told the cop, "I'm sorry, I had nothing to do with that!"

During the arrest, Reese also told the cop she was pregnant and needed to pee.  She later confessed on "GMA" that she panicked and said "crazy things" because her husband was being arrested.

050213_witherspoon_dash_3_launch_v2Funny moment during the bust ... the officer instructs Toth to blow hard during a breathalyzer test -- coaching him along the way, "Blow! blow! blow! blow! blow! blow! blow!"

But Toth blew TOO HARD ... and the cop had to do the whole thing all over again.

LAUNCH
We broke the story ... Reese pled no contest to Physical Obstruction of Another and Jim pled guilty to DUI.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Xoxo:)

First comment

JAYnLA

That cop was being a MAJOR prick.

shannon

Come on, that cop was doing his job!!!! She should be so humiliated.

taz

Did I hear correctly? Tosh tries to distance himself from crazy Reese by saying, he "had nothing to do with that"?? Bet things are great at home.

Kelly

She sounds like a true a-hole. The booze reveals her true self. I hope it hurts her career!

SMASHED

I guaraFKNtee you she is an entitled ego driven little maniac brought to you by Hollywood. Get this nasty lil psycho trollop out of California. She never was and never will be "America's Sweetheart".

Take your ass back to TN B*TCH.

Googie

The officer was professional & tolerant, Reese was a major AH, her husband was cooperative - and that is that!

KnuckleDragger

I don't condone drunk driving, but, you pull someone over and then deal with the "passenger" in the car...you get what you get. All the cop had to do was tell her to stay in the car and shut the f*ck up.
They didn't.

There's a problem here

I thought she was a slobbering liberal but she sounds like one of those freaky right wing nuts in this video. I'M AN AMERICAN CITIZEN!! I thought the Westboro Baptist Church was going to show up before they got her out of there.

cs_85

Reminds me of my dui. My 3rd one that is!

Rodney

These are way out of sequence.. Also she is obviously buzzed they just didn't need to do a Breathalyzer, so Reese is drinkin while preggo...

Physiical1

Pretty simple. It doesn't matter wtf you are. You act like an idiot to a cop, you will be treated as such.

rosemaryxoxo

Lol

Soda pop

Showed her Hollywood ass lost mad cool points

6one9

After the pig puts her in the car
Her hubby says
I have NOTHING to do with that!!
I'd be filing by morning!!!
L`O'S`E`R