Reese Witherspoon Arrest

MORE Dash Cam Footage

Hubby Blames Her

5/3/2013 9:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050313_reese_toth_launch
More Reese Witherspoon video ... and this part is very personal, where Reese's husband, Jim Toth, blames her for making a traffic stop national news.

The clip starts with Reese's now-famous line, "My name is Reese Witherspoon ... It will be in the national news." You then hear her argue with the cop.

A while later ... when Reese and Jim are in the patrol car ... you hear him scold her for mouthing off to the cop.  At one point she says to Jim, "He doesn't have jurisdiction over the ground he speaks on."  Classic.

You gotta watch this.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

nof

He actually does have jurisdiction -as Jim was pointing out.

We all make this mistake.

We think OUR rules still apply - in THEIR World.

This guy'd be an extra - a stage hand - in Reese's world and Jim's world - a cop picking up an extra 200 bucks - for standing around.

Elsa

See you next Tuesday Reese.

Kaveman

Holy Crap - they pled guilty, leave them alone you TMZ a-holes!

Googie

Thanks Reese for showing us what an idiot you are. Boy, were we wrong thinking you were the girl next door. I guess you would be if the girl next door is a drunk air head.

robin

Lol

nof

Yesterday I met with a lawyer at ten a.m.

I said it should go like this, this and this.

He said not in my world - in my world it's that, that and the other thing.

On the way home, I realized I thought MY rules apply to whatever I want MY rules to apply to.

This is why I have a lawyer -

It's a Reality Check we all need from time 2 time.

Inconceivable!

Jim was making complete sense, but Reese was trying to act all self-important. Who is "Molly" that she says told her she could get out of the car and speak her mind to the officer? That was some bad advice, if its true and not drunk talk.

ABB

You know what's more classic? On the original video It's funny seeing how much Reese Witherspoon's husband had her back telling the cop "I'm sorry, I have nothing to do with that" :P

Now that's classic!

Jesacas2005

Leave them alone!!!! People make mistakes they owned up & took responsibility for their actions. If it ever happens again than plaster this as the front page story for 16 hours like you just did... SMH

my4girrrrls

Well obviously the cop didn't think she was drunk cuz he told her she could've driven away if she would have listened to him so wtf? Was she not drunk and is just an idiot? Her hubby was right what he said to her in the back of the police car

alex

Weird, I like Jim now.

Kay Kaybear

Her husband is right - she should have stayed her stupid ass in the car. When a cop tells you to stay in the car, you stay in the damn car. They both should have had the sense to call a friend to come over to the restaurant in a cab and drive them home. Or call a cab. Idiots.

Celinedionfan

I think it was a legally blonde moment :-)

lander

the best part about this is how she's saying she's a US citizen = code for, i'm white. lol.

nof

Last of it and I'll shut up:

This story is embarrassing, humiliates Reese in Reese's World - Jim, too of course.

Yet it's what HARVEY'S World is all about.

That's why it goes on and on and on and on and on...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments