Lil Flip

Arrest Warrant Quashed

My Bad, Your Honor

5/5/2013 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503-lil-flip-getty
Lil Flip
is no longer a wanted man after an incident with an AR-15 rifle ... 'cause the rapper's lawyer just got his arrest warrant recalled, blaming Flip's crappy scheduling skills.

TMZ broke the story ... the arrest warrant was issued last month for Flip (real name Wesley Weston) after the rapper no-showed at a hearing in his drug/gun possession case.

But Flip's lawyer says it was all an honest mistake, submitting docs to the court this week, in which he claims Flip was unaware of the April court date and missed it completely unintentionally.

The judge bought it and recalled the warrant, setting a new court date for July.

As for the case itself -- Flip told TMZ, he has a license for the AR-15 rifle that was found in his car during the traffic stop on Christmas ... and the blunts were a special kind of tobacco. A likely story.

cristiana

eeeeeewwwwwwww

21stcent

California courts sure do favor the marginally
famous

newsjunkie69

He looks like a dirty anal who.re

NWX

Whites are so racist and judgemental. Everytime I come to TMZ I'm reminded why I stopped associating myself with crackers, just hateful jealous envious creatures!

john

This guy has "no money" written all over him. He doesn't even fake it as well as most of the other "rappers"(living and performing in grandma's basement)

NYCBlackMan

OF COURSE HE WOULD BE WITH WHITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! KIDS PLEASE STAY IN SCHOOL! TRUTH!

rico suavy

I hope lightening strikes his teeth. Tool

LoganLarr

Who?

Gloryg7

Who is this fool Wesley? And WHY does the courts in LA just GIVE walking passes to celebs and celeb wanna be's? T.I. didn't get this courtesy he got. The GO TO JAIL card in monopoly and he did like 3 yea rs .... what is so important or even special about little fool here? OMG CALIFORNIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!

Seldombinlaid

This guy looks like a picture of bad breath...

Paulina1982

Eww don't smile like that!! Yuck mouth

RuthieB

I dont know who this is but why is a street criminal treated as a celebrity? Its really only this gossip site that does that.

Kaden Rudofski

My girlfriend is raising money for a school trip and did a car wash yesterday. A guy in a green escalade with green chrome spinners showed up and said he would have paid her $100 bucks to have cleaned just the rims, and that he could get her in front of lil flips audience. I was skeptical at first because this doesn't usually happen. I came home and looked this guy up and this is what I find. She said she would go over to the guys house to clean his rims, and she doesn't want me or her partner there because she thinks she'll get more money if she goes alone. Personally I don't think she's gonna get money. I think she's gonna get raped, and after reading all of this, I'm not comfortable at all..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2