Reese Witherspoon

An American Citizen

Who LOVES Cops

5/5/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0505_reese_witherspoon_splashReese Witherspoon is clearly over the fact that an Atlanta cop obstructed her justice, because she showed up at LAX last night -- which is on American soil --  sporting an Atlanta PD hat.

That hat is beyond.

VideoLaunch

Waka Waka Waka

Look at me...Look at me..I'm wearing at city of Atlanta police hat because I made a fool of myself & I'm trying to suck up..LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GoPeytonLuck

Some cops love to drink and drive.. Even after they kill someone & get off on a technicality.. INDIANAPOLIS - Suspended Indianapolis police Officer David Bisard was charged Monday with operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and operating a motor vehicle with a blood-alcohol content of 0.15 grams or greater after a weekend crash. A blood draw taken at Wishard Memorial Hospital in the aftermath of a crash Saturday indicated that Bisard's blood-alcohol content level was 0.22 percent, nearly three times the legal limit. Bisard crashed into a guardrail and utility pole near his home on Saturday afternoon. Prosecutors said an open bottle of vodka was found in his truck. In 2010, Bisard was on duty when his police car plowed into a group of motorcyclists, killing Eric Wells, 30 and injuring two more people. That case was moved to Allen County because of pre-trial publicity, and a trial date was set for October. Bisard had been out of jail on bond in that case. Prosecutors are pushing to keep Bisard in jail, seeking to get his bond in the 2010 arrest revoked.

UNLEVINED HARVEY

i personally have been arrested multiple times so what

newsjunkie69

Wow, she's so pathetic and corny!

Bloomcounty.USA

Why in the world is this story still cropping up over and over again? So she got drunk and belligerent with a cop ... do we really need to see 2 weeks worth of coverage? I mean, come on, it's not that big of a deal, they were both arrested and embarrassed and I'm sure there's gotta be something else to report on. Did TMZ take a mortgage out to get the footage? I mean, why in the world are we seeing post after post with more footage ... it's tedious and got really boring after about 2 days into the posts/reposts. It's been how many days now that these clips keep cropping up ... a week, 10 days? Give it a rest ... they already made bail.

She's baaaack

Suddenly she has respect for the law? I guess she saw the video of the "American citizen" in Ohio who managed to fire 37 rounds at the cops from an AK during a traffic stop. Stupid bitch.

Emilio

If she was really sorry she would have worn the entire uniform...

xrodriguez

oh come on really yeah that is legit .let it go girl let it go

jay26mc

Wow, shes trying too hard.

EasilyHard

Just be grateful no one died rich nimrods!!

King of TMZ

Her video reminds me of her in her movie "Rendition"

King of TMZ

Here is the trailer to her movie rendition where she acts the same way :)

Cricket

Alright, we get that you're sorry. Enough of this incident. Haven't you had enough attention, Reese??

Olemiss2012

People.com has a pic of her looking horrible!! Tmz got a good pic.

bb

A horrible thought just occured to me. Does anyone think maybe Reese REALLY IS pregnant and that's why she freaked out so much cause she didn't want anyone to know she was drinking while knocked up?....and now she's gonna either get an abortion or lie about her due date a la Suri Cruise? Let's hope I've just got my tin foil hat on here.