Kim Kardashian

Looks Sofa King Good!

5/7/2013 9:08 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0507_kim_kardashian_floral_couchRockin' a chic maternity floral slipcover, a very pregnant Kim Kardashian camouflaged her growing baby bump and wowed the A-list fashion crowd at the Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC on Monday.

The theme of the stylish event was punk rock ... and what's more anti-establishment than going as the kouch in your beloved Aunt Sylvia's finished basement in Van Nuys circa 1986?

This is the perfect look for a busy mom-to-be, as it sleeps two comfortably.

Sabrina

The dress is hideous, It looks like Kim's head is poking out of a cheap motel bedspread.

LadyN

The checks must have stopped for TMZ or the Kardashian a$$ kissing contract is over. I totally expected to say how gorgeous she was and how sexy she looked. Maybe TMZ got the hint that readers were not buying into their fake Kadashian love. But the Angelina Jolie type pic leg has got to be posted! Side by side. They both looked ridiculous but Kim's pudgy, short leg sticking out of that monstrosity of a dress was hilarious.

Cran

Gown by Lazyboy.

Allegra

TMZ we know you guys love this family but please, keep it to yourselves.

jjbythesea

OMG...that is the funniest thing I have ever seen. HAHAHAHA...couch potato

obvious

Nasty...the cow has a clothing line? Just gross.

violetta5

I don't know why anyone takes ths woman seriously.

HfromDublin

Her mirrors must keep breaking when she looks in them, she must have just given up altogether

true believer

The gloves make this outfit even uglier....if that's possible! I understand Kim has no real style/class but I can't believe Kanye didn't notice he went to the event with a sofa!!!

Queencityman

All the people with no lives and low self esteem took advantage of posting hateful ugly and disgusting comments on this woman just so they could feel just a tad bit better about themselves. Sad thing is, no matter what they say bad about Ms. Kardashian, she could care less because of all the people who claim to hate her, multiple more buy into her empire everyday keeping her dressed in expensive clothes, expensive cars and homes and living like a goddess. And she could care less about the negative nay stayers!! She wins.

speekintruth

I remember going to sea world as a kid and seeing a whale up close for the first time. All I could think is "Wow - there is a lot of meat on that thing".
It was the same thought I had when I saw kims picture here.

hmmmm

wow...this whore is hanging out with A-list celebrities......doing a sex tape brings huge benefits

TJ

If you look into her eyes, she appears to be deranged.

tianusa

Your article says that she "wowed", she certainly didn't "wow" me. She looks very outdated and like she wrapped some draperies around her. One can still wear "olidsh" looking patterns, but this is definitely not a good one.

CECE