Debbie Rowe

Wade Robson's a

Publicity-Seeking Opportunist

5/16/2013 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

051613_debbie_rowe_audio_launch_v2Debbie Rowe doesn't believe for one minute that her ex-husband, Michael Jackson, molested Wade Robson, telling TMZ the latest accuser will not blemish the memory of MJ.

Rowe -- reacting to Robson's appearance on "Today" and the 2 legal claims he's filed in court, tells TMZ:

"I was angered that Wade Robson reversed his sworn testimony from court in 2005, and now claims to be a victim of sexual abuse."

Rowe goes on ... "His publicity-seeking attempt is opportunistic and just oozes falseness."

Robson claims Jackson molested him for 7 years -- between the ages of 7 and 14, although he squarely denied it when he took the stand as Jackson's star witness in the 2005 molestation trial.

Rowe tells us, "It will be quickly forgotten, and will do nothing, nothing to tarnish Michael's extraordinary legacy."

john

COULD MJ HAVE PICKED AN UGLIER WOMAN TO HAVE HIS KIDS WITH? YUCK!!!

Boogeyman

i fondled myself to debbie rowe and i will be suin myself later this week.

patricia st. clair

And Debbie Rowe is certainly a highly respected authority on how to gleen money from celebrities!! Any one who would have children strictly for pay, then ignore them for years is nothing more than a brood mare. Take some of that wad of money you sold your kids for and shove it in your pie hole!!

Johnny Carcinoma

How many millions did MJ pay to that kid and his dentist father to shut them up?

Interview that kid now and see what he says today.

Buck Boy

mj was very talented.
mj was a mega drug addict.
mj surrounded himself with YES people.
that is why mj is dead.
the entire family is money grubbing.

NO sympathy for the mj family only disdain
for the effed up religious beliefs.

Majestik

Pot meet Kettle. I think I would rather here the biggest loser in the Jackson camp, coughJACKSUNcough, Jermaine try and debunk this bitch.
Anyone else notice that LISA MARIE PRESLEY hasn't said BOOYA to anyone? If anyone was actually going to stick up for MJ, I'd chose her.

mr.howell

I agree with Debbie!..she should be mad!.

Darla Gee

Miss Rowe was the nurse to MJs dermatologist who is their father..... I bet he got a big payday for having to f**k the skank..... Look at the son, spitting image of ole Dr. Dad

Dmariejrzy

This is always going to be a soar subject for MJ, his family and his fans. Nobody knows if it is true or not, except for MJ and the accusers. It's just pitiful that its so many! Just wish one of them would prove their story, not have it recanted or had it sworn as the opposite in a court room.

Red-in-Phoenix

I love Debbie Rowe. Such a nice lady.

pennycent

Debbie Rowe gave up her right to have any public opinion when she sold her children for a house.

princeluvr41

Well i think wades a liar but you arent exactly innocent

Luz

I repeat: I don't care what Wade Robson or anyone says or how many people come forward. I'll stay put in my opinion about Michael. Michael never molested or hurt any child or anyone. And behind his public/business image he was just a normal, compassionate human being. He didn't do any of that stuff he's accused of. And I don't believe a word that guy Wade is saying! Oh, and he was not gay!

Luz

Damn! She does look with no teeth! How can someone who's had so many millions of dollars have no teeth!?

oink

She is a lying bitch, sold her kids, yeah nothing she says is truth.