« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jason Collins' Twin Brother

Gets Straight to the Point

5/16/2013 7:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0516_jason_jarron_collins_PCNTelling apart newly out and proud NBA player Jason Collins from his identical twin brother Jarron Collins just got a whole lot easier.

Jason and Jarron were spotted leaving "Jimmy Kimmel Live" in Hollywood on Wednesday looking pretty similar as usual, except for one thing ... Jarron wore a shirt that highlighted a major difference between them.

As a joke, Kimmel gave Jarron the "I'm the Straight One"  t-shirt during his interview on the TV show last night ... not that there's anything wrong with that.

0429_openly_gay_athletes_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Steve

I think this is funny.

mrdobach

I would do the same....makes sense

Coupe09

Lol that's cute

Majestik

Wow, besides the fact I love it and I think it's hilarious, I'm shocked that Harvey and gay company aren't screaming how it's HOMOPHOBIC.

PictureUp

hey look..a shirt HARVEY LEVIN cant wear!!

Nancy

Leave it to Jimmy. I love it.

Dan Frederiksen

That's interesting. Assuming the brother is actually straight and not just pretending to be, that really kills the argument that you are born gay due to genetics.
That really only leaves the spiritual.
And in case you think the spiritual is silly superstition, you can know that it isn't from the fact that qualia, such as pain, cannot be done in any physical system. I can make intelligent machines but something as seemingly trivial as pain cannot be done in a machine or anything physical. Including our body chemistry. This simple observation proves the spiritual.

So does this mean that the bible was right that gay is a sickly spiritual perversion that God called an abomination? of course it does.

lbs

What a tasteless joke.

Dino

Dont' give a ratt who is the gay or straight here !

DuckfaceJones

He's the cuter one too. Good for him.

Mazor

I'm sure the f*gs will have their panties in a knot over this even though it's just a joke.

barbarella

gay twin, be proud of how God made you, straight twin, BE PROUD OF HOW GOD MADE YOU! God does not make mistakes, be proud of who you are and if u love your bro, defend him, even if you are not like him, Stand up for your bro!!!

cindy

Can you blame him? I think all gays instead of acting like ferrys and cutting your hair should have to wear shirts that say my mind and my thinking is so warped that I have sex with people of the same sex that produces nothing but personal gratification.

abby

It's nice to see people who have a great sense of humor

myopinion

LMAO...I would want everyone to know which one is which!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments