Wade Robson

And to Keep Quiet About It

5/16/2013 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

051613_wade_robson_today_v2_launch
update_bar
9:00 AM PT
-- Howard Weitzman, the attorney for MJ's estate, tells TMZ, “Mr. Robson has adamantly denied under oath and in numerous interviews over the past 20 years that Michael Jackson ever did anything inappropriate to him. He now wants us to believe that he committed perjury at least twice and has been lying to anyone and everyone about Mr. Jackson since the early ‘90s so he can file a claim for money.  Mr. Robson’s transparent lawsuit comes nearly 4 years after Michael passed. His claim is outrageous and sad.”

gray-bar-update
Wade Robson
says the only reason he's now changing his story ... accusing Michael Jackson of sexually abusing him for 7 years is because Michael engaged in a campaign of manipulation to keep him silent, especially during MJ's 2005 child molestation trial.

Robson went on NBC Today and said, Michael "performed sexual acts on me and forced me to perform sexual acts on him" from the age of 7 ... until Robson was 14.

Robson claimed he testified in 2005 that Michael did NOT sexually abuse him because Michael told him what they were doing was "an expression of love" ... and added, "if you ever tell anyone what we're doing both of our lives and our careers will be over."

TMZ broke the story ... Robson filed a creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate last week, insisting MJ sexually abused him during his childhood for years, but according to sources he didn't take action until he saw a therapist following a nervous breakdown.

Robson referenced the breakdown on Today, saying ... "For the first time in my life I began to realize that my completely numb and unexplored feelings in relation to what Michael did to me might be a problem and maybe I need to speak to someone about it."

Interestingly, Robson denied repressing memories of the alleged abuse ... instead saying he was merely "psychologically and emotionally completely unable and unwilling to understand that it was sexual abuse."

Robson added he doesn't excuse the alleged abuse, but he believed Michael was a "troubled man" who was an amazing talent, but "also a pedophile."

Michael Jackson's estate has told TMZ Robson's allegations are an "outrageous and pathetic" money grab.

LMT

I jut remembered Elvis raped me when I was 7. I think I will sue his estate since I need the money! Pathetic!!

Master Po

Well I am off for the day. Its good to know the truth it out there and the wacko packo is down to attacking possible victims. It only shows Wade is dead on right and the curtain is closing on this monster movie.

Reecee

First of all, MJ is DEAD. The poor man can not defend himself. Second, if he supposedly molested ALL THESE KIDS, where's the proof? Third, why sue his estate? If he is unable to talk to MJ face to face to tell him how he really feels....why sue for $$$$? It's not going to make what he says MJ did go away!?!?!? Unless he comes up with some proof....I am guessing he is after $$$ and probably trying to make a "comeback" with him lame dancing and song "writing" skills. LET MJ REST IS PEACE and LEAVE HIS FAMILY ALONE!

mj fan forever

The PEDO-fantasies of this MONSTER SEXUAL ABUSER are absolutely disgusting like him. So now he's changing his tune denying his own lies. NO surprise here!!! He's a disgusting liar. So "now" he was even "unware" FOR YEARS and UNTIL THE END OF 2012!!! The ONLY ONE who is "troubled" and a PAEDOPHILE is him and his disgusting lawyers which have the courage to defend such a shady guy full of sh*T. NO way he will ever have Michael Jackson's money and NO way he will ever ruin his name and legacy because the WHOLE world does know Michael Jackson IS a pure soul at the opposite of him who is just despicable!!!!

Your S&M Girlfriend

As an aside to this whole thing. I can't effing stand Matt Lauer.

Damsel_in_Distress

Its no denying Michael was extremely talented but I agree with Wade that Michael was troubled. I don't know about conspiracy theories or AEG lawsuits but I do were all human and sexuality is apart of being human. Michael was married twice both wives never had sex with him. None of his children were conceived naturally. Why? Don't husbands and wives get married to start a family or at the least consummate their marriage. No one would have cared if Michael was gay. But its no way that anyone can understand him hurting young boys. In Michael's mind he was hurting them and he was attracted to their innocences. I'm sure its really psychological stuff. Very deep rooted.

insanity_

At this point even if something did happen, I don't think this guy should get a dime. He allowed himself to be bought, and he knew what sexual abuse was in 2005. He is so full of sh*t. I don't believe any of it. Like Ray J said, he's trying to eat!! MJ is dead, you had your chance.

laura

If he is really being truthful, he shouldn't try to get any money from the estate. Then no one would have any reason to doubt him.

steph

So you mean to tell me that all of you know who are saying horrible things about this human being know exactly how someone who was abused as a child will react. Unless you were molested/abused, you have no right to throw your opinion out there on how someone would "normally" react. I guess the people how love MJ, just have love for him and no one else. What a bunch of hypocrites. I personally know abuse victims who still reach out to the abuser for a relationship as an adult. How crazy is that? But who am I to judge when I've never been in those shoes. Shame on all of you.

rob

If he dropped the bombshell maybe 8 years ago I would believe him. But for him to just come out of the blue and say MJ did this to him is very odd to me. Now I certainly didn't support Michael back in 2005 but I just find this hard to believe. This guy should be in jail for lying under oath.

antijemima

ok

taz

Wade, you got a little something on your chin.

Bruce

When the media frenzy was on during the 2005 trial, I got inclined to believe Mr. Jackson was a pedophile. I got curios of the trial after he died, so I read every bit of the trial transcripts. I was taken aback how clearly Michael was innocent. The pattern of the "witnesses" were the same - their accounts were all over the media about a boy being accused. But when under oath in the trial, they admitted that they were paid by a tabloid to say ANYTHING negative about Michael. And all the boys that were allegedly abused according to the "witnsesses" were called in the stand, too. All of them said Michael never molested them. It was all about $$$$. With this new allegation, I am more inclined to believe it's all crap and all for money. It's the same all over again - anyone can say he's molested by Michael!

evoc

I have always believed the various kids who said MJ did that to them, but Wade Robson brings the most credibility by far.
He is an excellent choreographer on SYTYCD, one of the best on the show. During the years of his work on that show he has gained my respect and affection.
In fact I was shocked to realize that it was the same Wade Robson, and saddened.
He has nothing to gain, and much to lose with coming forward, particularly with a false accusation.

David

I believe Wade. It is a shame that Hollywood celebrities get away with this stuff!!!