Wade Robson

Says He Never Forgot ...

But Denied Specifics at Trial

5/16/2013 7:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

051613_wade_lied_launch
Wade Robson
just said on TV ... he never forgot what Michael Jackson did to him -- he just didn't know it was wrong until recently ... but Wade's testimony in 2005 suggests if he didn't forget, he might have been lying.

Robson said on "Today" Michael performed sexual acts on him and vice versa when he was a child.

Wade told Matt Lauer on "Today," "I've never forgot one moment of what Michael did to me but I was psychologically and emotionally completely unable and unwilling to understand that it was sexual abuse."

But we've looked at the trial transcript from the 2005 molestation case, and Wade was asked very specific questions about the physical contact he had with MJ.

Prosecutor Ron Zonen grilled Robson on cross examination and asked very specific questions:

--    Zonen:  Mr. Jackson would periodically kiss you.
--    Robson:  No
--    Zonen:  Periodically hug you?
--    Robson:  Yes
--    Zonen:  Touch you?
--   Robson:  Hug me.
--   Zonen:  Did he ever kiss your lips
--   Robson:  No
--   Zonen:  On occasions you stayed in bed with Mr. Jackson would you ever cuddle in bed?
--   Robson:  No
--   Zonen: Would you lie next to one another?
--   Robson: No
--   Zonen: Would you touch?
--   Robson:  No

Short story ... Robson says he "never forgot" anything Michael did to him ... he just didn't know it was wrong.  So if he never forgot, did he lie on the stand or is he making it up now?  Fair question.

TheRealDeal

Wade Robson is a hero for coming forward. Considering the danger he and his family are in from Michael Jackson's psychotic family and fans and lawyer. Like other abuse victims, when the abuser is a beloved figure who fooled the public, he has un uphill battle and a very scary and lonely one. Stay strong Wade. Millions and millions of us believe you.

t3ward

More than likely, he was paid to stay quiet.

BB not bb

Has anyone seen the movie The Devil's Advocate, where a successful lawyer in a happy marriage had his whole life come to ruin because he decided to defend a pedophile instead of losing a case? I teel like the whole country is like that, willing to defend evil just so they can think they are the winners. In the end it leads to destruction, like where this country is heading.

That Dr. Murray was probably just following Jacko's orders by givng him more and more drugs. I am sure MJ didn't have a hope of having a peaceful nights sleep after all of the children he'd harmed, especially with his knowledge of God from his upbringing.

I know that Jehova's Witnesses are a wacked out cult, but he still must have some kind of concience that could not let him rest. Maybe he didn't want to take responsiblity for what he was doing wrong, but his subconcious did anyway.

Wade is clearing his concience of the lies he told in court. He is doing this to heal from his nervous breakdeowns.

abby

I oddly believe him. It just seems too much of a coincidence that all these kids claimed Michael molested them.

Luna

Wy did this guy wait until MJ was dead. And what justice he is going to get? MJ is dead. It's not he can go to jail over this. The only thing Wade is going to get is money.

Wade may have been molested but why wait until your molestor is dead to obtain justice.

mike p

How many people need to acuse this man before we understand the reality that MJ was a ped. But what is pissing me off right now is the lack of support we are giving the next victim, we are letting him be the next lamb for slaughter.....DONT!!!!! speak up just like this page, the more people that do the more unified we become in finally allowing closure for some of these alleged victims....I made it easy facebook.com/supportersofwaderobson
Just click the like, and send a supportive comment.
IMAGINE IF A MILLION PEOPLE HIT LIKE THAT MEANS THAT WE CAN SHOW WE ARE A MILLION STRONG

Toulinwoek

MJ was a very weird individual, that's hard to credibly deny. But other than speculation; unfounded, ultimately unproven accusations and quasi-logical assumptions, there isn't any proof that he was a gay pedophile. I'm not saying he wasn't, just that there's no real, quantifiable proof that he was.

Any person gullible enough, and I mean seriously gullible enough, to actually believe this guy's story, needs to contact me; I have some 'investments' for you.

annie

Michael Jackson had no credibility either. He lied about those white children he bought and tried to pass off as his own. He was a sicko freak, and a pathetic person overall. It would not surprise me at all if Wade was telling the truth.

pam

He's not after money, yet he files a civil lawsuit and a creditor's claim? oh and just to let you guys know, Wade will also be appearing on access hollywood..It was just confirmed on twitter. ..And this is how a "victim" heals? wtf?..

Dose Of Reality

If it's nothing more than just a "money grab", why go though all the trouble of dealing with the courts? After all, if it was so unbelievable it can only hurt him.

He could just release the book, you know it's going to sell. The best part is at least half the people that would buy his book would be MJ's fans that would attempt to read it just so that they could feel outraged.

If his motives are strictly monetary, why would he wait so long? In many ways that argument implies that he may have only recently been cut off.

WiddoMouse

He admitted to being in bed with Michael but denied that they would lie next to one another. What did they do in bed? Play board games?

ListeningHere

As an adult who suffered child abuse I completely believe Wade's story. I went through similar levels of denial, and my abuse was so horrifying I almost died twice at the hands of my father. I used to consider the memories horrible nightmares...and too shaming to admit even to myself. It's very difficult to accept, or make any sense, out of such unacceptable treatment.

Elyse

He's a Big Phony, a Big Phony I say

tj

Of course MJ raped him and of course now that MJ is dead and can no longer help his career he's seeking to capitalize off of it in another way. Whatever next.

maria santiago

It must be very hard for you to keep those things to yourself all these years if these were true. I feel sad that you only realized these were wrong now that MJ is 10 ft. below the ground and after the fact that you even said that MJ is not capable of doing those allegations made by the other boy who charged him for molestation. It's too hard to beleive someone whose credibility is at stake.