Wade Robson

Says He Never Forgot ...

But Denied Specifics at Trial

5/16/2013 7:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

051613_wade_lied_launch
Wade Robson
just said on TV ... he never forgot what Michael Jackson did to him -- he just didn't know it was wrong until recently ... but Wade's testimony in 2005 suggests if he didn't forget, he might have been lying.

Robson said on "Today" Michael performed sexual acts on him and vice versa when he was a child.

Wade told Matt Lauer on "Today," "I've never forgot one moment of what Michael did to me but I was psychologically and emotionally completely unable and unwilling to understand that it was sexual abuse."

But we've looked at the trial transcript from the 2005 molestation case, and Wade was asked very specific questions about the physical contact he had with MJ.

Prosecutor Ron Zonen grilled Robson on cross examination and asked very specific questions:

--    Zonen:  Mr. Jackson would periodically kiss you.
--    Robson:  No
--    Zonen:  Periodically hug you?
--    Robson:  Yes
--    Zonen:  Touch you?
--   Robson:  Hug me.
--   Zonen:  Did he ever kiss your lips
--   Robson:  No
--   Zonen:  On occasions you stayed in bed with Mr. Jackson would you ever cuddle in bed?
--   Robson:  No
--   Zonen: Would you lie next to one another?
--   Robson: No
--   Zonen: Would you touch?
--   Robson:  No

Short story ... Robson says he "never forgot" anything Michael did to him ... he just didn't know it was wrong.  So if he never forgot, did he lie on the stand or is he making it up now?  Fair question.

helen

I can't help but feel for Prince, Oaris and Blanket. I think michael was a very damaged ndividuali and he certainly abused his role as an adult creating close bonds with kids the way he did. Who knows, the dude was a drug addict, surrounded by leeches who wud tolerate anything and probably even encouraged. I dunno I think the life of a mega star can b incredibly toxic specially when they believe there own hype. I'm just not convinced by him. (Wade)

stargazer

It's very obvious that he's lying, just look at his body language and the way it contradicts what he's saying. Plus, he's told so many different versions of his story that it's almost laughable. The more he says, the more obvious it becomes that it never happened and that he's in it for the money.

BB not bb

Kids need to speak out and they should feel safe and accepted about speaking out. For all of the people who seem to support child abuse, there are many who don't and want it to end and be dealt with.

This country is full of hypocrites. When the light of truth shines forth, these ****roaches run themselves into a frenzy trying to get back in the dark.

I had a bad and creepy feeling about MJ from the time of Thriller and on. I wouldn't listen to his music when he became very popular. I listened to him when he was a kid, but I wondered how a kid kneww so much about love and sex in the way he sang his songs. He seemed like just another innocent kid, then would sing all about love relationships with his brothers.

He must have really hated himself in a way. He totally destroyed his face with operations. He looked great with a wide nose and then when he got rid of that, it all started going down hill from there.

Then this poor kid had to suffer as a result of MJ's mental problems and the people around him not wanting to notice anything but the money and favor.

Bird

Case CLOSED, this fool said he didn't have a "repressed memory" Welp Harvey there goes all your support because I'm pretty sure that's what you were standing behind. So now that it's came straight from the horses mouth (a lying horse) Can we stop the propaganda and show how ridiculous this really is. Me along with many others have posted links of videos where he's talking about Michael as soon as July last year. Post those and others up to show how he doesn't need money but needs to check himself in because he's got some issues. Saying he loves Mike and is thankful and wants to pay tribute for all he did, and now he never forgot the monster he was, and it WAS NOT bcuz of a repressed memory. We all know the media is used to push propaganda, but lets do the right thing this time and expose this liar. And that's not my opinion he lied under oath now he's saying all this.

I've already proved how TMZ switched the dates on an original story to help discredit an interview from 2011 even though Wade also gave a loving supportive one about Michael in 2012, and now the repressed memory that everyone was supporting has been killed, just let it go TMZ, the story isn't worth it

Dose Of Reality

What credibility did MJ have either?

His and the fans most prevalent explanations of his behavior, that may be considered strange by normal people, make him out to be someone with deep psychological problems.

Is a person with the mindset of a 10 year old in the body of a middle aged man to be trusted alone with children?

Could such a person be relied upon to act appropriately when not supervised?

A decent benchmark would be if he could pass a serious background check that you would want done on the employees of a nursery school your children attended. How do you think MJ would fair in such a situation?

Another benchmark would be, how you think a member of your family, your preacher, teacher, pediatrician, politician or electrician would do if presented with allegations again and again of sexual misconduct with prepubescent boys?
Would it all seem so innocent and unbelievable than. Go ahead fans, lie to yourself and say it would.

Toilethead

I believe Wacko molested him. He's the type of boy Wacko liked to molest. But he should have come out with it back then, not wait until now.

Crystal

If he was actually molested, he wouldn't be looking for money. He could done just the same, but without suing or seeking compensation. He's a liar.

Jamey Hunter

Hi career is in the toilet, he got used to a good life he can longer support, so he's just throwing out the molestation thing in hopes of a quick settlement.

CloBird

The liar is making up things now. His career has not been successful and he needs money.

Kashat

How did this idiot not know it was wrong until now? He's a grown ass man, and a liar.

carina

I have always maintained that I did not know if Michael Jackson is/was a pedophile but was very disturbed by the dangling of the baby. I said that at work on break and every black person within earshot shot to hos every defence. I was a big fan too. That being said, I do not think this guy repressed his memories, I think he lied because he was ashamed as most victoms are, and also the whole world is asking him such personal questions. How could he go on as the boy who was molested by MJ? This is the same as all the women that are raped and do not report it. Again, I do not know, but I believe him.

unicorn40

This guy is sooooooo full of crap, i can smell it up here in Canada!!! He just realized it was wrong!!!!????? He wants money, thats it...and it's too bad M/J's name is slandered again..I hope the estate sues the guy back!!! I never and will never believe that M.J did anything and it's those bull crap charges in the first place that helped put him in his grave.

Anni

Why he has only 23 seconds? Where are the other words of this liar?

J-Ro

Wade would be much more believable if he wasn't seeking money damages. If he just wants the truth out, tell it, money won't change what happened. He should sue his parents for letting him stay at an adult man's house so many times when he was a young boy.

Areader