Wade Robson

I Hope to Inspire OTHER Molestation Victims to Come Forward

5/17/2013 9:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

051713_wade_robson_mpg_primary

Wade Robson says he feels LIBERATED after opening up about the alleged sex abuse at the hands of Michael Jackson on national TV ... and says he hopes he inspires other people to "speak their truth."

Robson had just landed at LAX yesterday after his big tell-all interview with Matt Lauer on the "Today" show -- and said he has no regrets about going public with his MJ accusations.

While Wade's story is under fire -- considering he so vehemently DEFENDED Michael during the 2005 molestation trial -- the dance choreographer says he hopes his decision to come forward will be viewed as inspirational.

"If my coming forward and speaking the truth can help, honestly, one [person] to gain courage to speak their truth and begin the healing process then that would really be more than I could ask."

TMZ broke the story ... Wade is going after the Michael Jackson Estate in court, claiming MJ sexually abused him as a child. Wade said he waited so long to take action because he didn't realize he was being abused until recently.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

There's a problem here

It's azzholes like Wade Robson that promote people doubting true rape victims.

Taxidrver

Too many flaws in his story.

LaStrega

Yeah right. Not that I'm a MJ is innocent fan, cause I'm not, but his story is full of BS

Jay W.

"To inspire" is his motivation. Well, he cleared that up... huh?

Lady Luck

TMZ, you should put up the clip from the 2009 MTV Music Awards, wherein Wade Robson shares the stage with Janet Jackson, paying tribute to the man he now calls "a monster."

It's the SCREAM performance, and you can clearly see Wade Robson dancing his little heart out. There is also a clip of the rehearsal for said performance and Wade is talking about how happy he is to be a part of this MJ tribute.

Wade Robson is a big ole faker!

Mary

I really believe Wade. I do think Michael Jackson hurt many kids. He just got off without any conviction, because he had the money to get the best lawyer. Michael was a brilliant performer, but I would never have left any of my kids alone with him for a second!

SamSamIsCool

Why are you all continuing to give this guy the attention he is so desperately seeking? He's a joke. People in the industry have known for years. This is nothing but an attempt to bully Michael Jackson's estate in to giving him money after they passed him over for a job working on the Cirque show. He's pathetic and deserves every bit of backlash he is receiving.

IwuvTMZ

Yeah, going after a dead man's money.

kali

True victims do not file a creditors claim against a dead mans estate who cannot defend himself.

Laura

The first time he got paid to say he wasn't molested. Now he wants to get paid for saying he was molested. Inspiring? I think not.

Sashatree

He's a money grubbing LIAR! He discredits REAL victims of sexual abuse!!

HoTMZ

Can someone find out how much the Today show paid him for the interview?

6one9

I feel bad `` for ev1 involved!!
Maybe they need to do a lie detector on him
CALL MAURY!!!

kali

Give him and the losers from AEG a lie detector tests!

TCYB

He makes me sick. He did not know what sexual abuse was during the entire trial that he testified in? He is so in need of $$$.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments