Justin Bieber

Talk About My Parties

I'll Sue You for $5 Mil

5/22/2013 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0521-justin-bieber-calabasas-tmz
Here's the good news ... Justin Bieber wants to invite you to one of his house parties.  The bad news ... if you talk about it, he's gonna sue your ass for $5 million.

TMZ has obtained a copy of a document EVERYONE must sign before entering Casa De Bieb in Calabasas, CA.  The doc -- a Liability Waiver and Release -- warns that anyone who blabs about any of the goings on inside the mansion will get nailed, and that includes the "physical health, or the philosophical, spiritual or other views or characteristics" of Bieber or the guests.

0521-justin-bieber-nda

The document makes it clear ... anyone who violates the terms of the waiver will automatically be on the hook for $5 million in damages.

But wait ... there's more.  If you dare tweet about the party -- $5 mil.  If you blog -- $5 mil.  If you Instagram -- $5 mil.

And God knows what goes on inside, but the form warns there might be activities which are "potentially hazardous and you should not participate unless you are medically able and properly trained."

And there's more ... The risks include "minor injuries to catastrophic injuries, including death."

Truth be told ... other big celebs also make people sign these waivers, but it's pretty hilarious.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

IwuvTMZ

What a little weasel.

NOT ELMO

Bieber
Talk About My Parties
I'll Sue You for $5 Mil................That Girl Just Needs a Good Nailing, My Father Wants To Nail Beiber....

InstagramisKedineking

Growing up right before our eyes..

RealAsTheyCome!

WTF? BOOOOOO BOOOOOOO

spader

"you should not participate unless you are medically able and properly trained."

Without a detailed description of those activities I doubt this do***ent is worth the paper it's written on.

spader

WTF "D O C U M E N T" is blocked.

Aivy

If there's anyone out there looking for advice in regards to their relationship please send me your questions on fb. In box only. Shani Nakiyah. Thank you.

EggsOverEasy

I would pay 5,000,000 just to not go to that sh*theads party..

bernergirl

Well when he instagrams weed and alcohol photos does he put 5 million in the party fund? He is his biggest offender.

click

People actually give up their fundamental rights and ability to file lawsuits to spend time at a party? Idiots

I don't know who this guy is. Looks like the next Ice Ice Baby to me.

Roman Moroni

Step on him

str8edgewriter

Question : you get to choose who goes away forever, bieber , the kartrashians or Chris brown. Who would it be?

mark

It is not like his Pet Munkeys can read, just drive his rides and smoke his weed.

Sarah

What the??
Most Wiredest thing I herd today!!
Allwell I guess that how he rolls :P

Petite

First one to have a baby with him is the BIGGEST LOSER!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments