Lil Scrappy

Fails Urine Test

I'm Addicted to Marijuana

5/22/2013 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0521-lil-scrappy _dennis byron
Lil Scrappy believes he's addicted to weed ... and after failing a court-ordered drug test, the rapper will enter a rehab facility for treatment, TMZ has learned.

Scrappy appeared in a Georgia courtroom moments ago, where officials revealed a urine test Scrappy took last week came back positive for marijuana.

TMZ spoke with Scrappy's lawyer, Mawuli Mel Davis, who tells us ... the rapper will check into a rehab facility before the next court hearing in June.

Davis also tells us ... Scrappy acknowledges he's addicted to smoking marijuana.

We broke the story ... Scrappy was recently jailed for violating his probation back in March after a dispute over a different pee test. According to court officials, Scrappy tried to turn in a urine sample that was cold to the touch and may have been tampered with ... and when asked to submit another cup, he refused.

Story developing ...

Vitamind_88

The judge "put them paws on em"!

namers

Shmuck, there's an app for that: The Whizzinator

Sonja

The amount of money wasted on criminalized pot is ridiculous.

2idiots

i dont believe you can be physically addicted to marijuana.

Cat

I gotta give him the fact that he admitted he has a problem, which is more than a lot of celeb's will do. Maybe going into a rehab will actually help him! We will see......Stay Tuned

NikitaMarie

Yes, because weed is physically addictive, LOL! It's all in your head... He's gonna get laughed at in rehab for going in for smoke...

Quinn

And his first day of rehab will go something like this:

LIL SCRAPPY
I'm here today because I'm addicted..to marijuana.
REHAB PATIENT
You in here 'cuz of marijuana?! Man, this is some BULL****!
COCAINE ADDICT
Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck dick for coke.
REHAB PATIENT
I seen him !
COCAINE ADDICT
Now that's an addiction, man. You ever suck some dick for marijuana?
LIL SCRAPPY
No, I can't say I have.
COCAINE ADDICT
I didn't think so.
REHAB PATIENT
Boo this man!

sav

Can't be... don't ruin it for everyone, jerk.

KicksandGiggles

Aw... Boo Hoo.... The little Pizz Ant can't even walk away from simple weed. Now he gotta have rehab. I bet he get cramps each month too!!

dank

"Bob Saget: Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck dick for coke.
Rehab patient: I seen him!
Bob Saget: Now that's an addiction, man. You ever suck some dick for marijuana?"

tereza

"You in here because of marijuana? Marijuana?! Man, this is some bullsh**! Marijuana is not a drug!"

"I used to suck di** for coke.
[I seen him!] That's an addiction, man. You ever suck di** for marijuana?"

"No. No, I can't say I have."

"I didn't think so. Boo this man!"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Celeb Gossip Addict

If he can't let go of the easiest addiction to kick in the whole wide world maybe he needs to move to a state where it's legal. It's stupid that he needs rehab for weed addiction. It's all mental.

Truth

Today in Your Lame Rapper Update.

DudeLebowski

Hey Scrappy-move to Colorado or Oregon. Problem solved....

Pete

ur not addicted ...ur just a weak little piece of sh it
dont give weed a bad name retard

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments