Rihanna to Chris Brown

How Could You

Leave My Ass?

5/22/2013 8:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0522_rihanna_instagramRihanna just gave ex-boyfriend Chris Brown a little taste of what he's missing ... her perfectly sculpted ass.

RiRi just posted an extreme close-up shot of her nearly bare derriere in shorts that are so tiny, her THONG is hanging out of 'em.

Rihanna added a caption saying the pic was from the set of her new music video ... but we think it's pretty obvious the photo was for an audience of 1 -- Chris ... who was recently spotted out with his other sometimes-GF Karrueche Tran (who definitely doesn't have an ass like Ri).

Think he's regretting the breakup yet?

0522_sexy_selfie_footer

Llee

This hypocrite leaves messages of Whore & Slut. On other singer Twitter pages.

UPYOURS

That's straight up nasty. Why bother putting clothes on?

Jen

So which is it, Rihanna - genuine exhibitionism or a desperate wreck who wants approval?

Shmyko29

I'll admit that she gotta nice butt but that photo just grossed me out. I hate the way she cut those jeans!

lisalee

if tht is from a music video wht the ass does tht have to do with anything, ppl jus so caught up and if she says tht to chris brown tht is their ****ing business

Linda

why bother wearing a thong...not hating just saying.....

dawn

i just threw up in my mouth. four words come to mind. yeast infection and bacterial vaginosis . YAY her! i don't see anything special.

Person

That actually looks like a really bad picture.

nikki

you big a ... booty woman who think your rocking it! get some lysol we be tired of buying it! LOL

miriah

chris brown stay with karra chu! this ratchet hoe is a dime a dozzen who needs to wash that dirty ass! peeeeeeew LOL

GetReal

she is such a hoe! my a . . chris brown stay with the one your with! class over a . . lol karra chu beats you on looks ri ri :)

ZeZe

Yea she had to show her "entire ass" for it to look a little big

Yada yada ya

Skank

chubbs McBuff

This is the first time that I heard that they broke up. and I check Tmz everyday.

betterdaysahead

im an old lady that has been a talboid reader all my life and these two remind me of Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton back in the day- break up- make up- the sharpest couple on the red carpet in love then fighting and having pictures with others the next day to get at each other. these two will be like this all their lives and marriages and children forever....