Amanda Bynes

Arrives to Court

With Platinum Wig

5/24/2013 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

052413_amanda_bynes_enters_launchAmanda Bynes has just arrived to court to face a judge about her bong-throwing arrest in NYC last night ... sporting the same clothes and platinum blonde wig she was wearing last night.

Bynes was led into the courtroom in handcuffs ... after spending the night in jail ... and asked photogs not to shoot her as she tried to hide her face.

As we previously reported, Bynes was booked for marijuana possession, tampering with evidence and reckless endangerment after cops say she chucked a glass bong out of her apartment window.

Story developing ...

talonrose412

Wait! Is the bong ok?

Nun ja biz

I have always liked her and wish her nothing but the best. She obviously has a lot of problems and I hope she gets the help she needs.

t

this girl is not just smoke weed.

ZABOOBOO

I think after this she will go all Britney on us and shave her head!! Hey atleast her boobs are nice!

wagner arantes

I want to reach 1,000,000 followers on twitter help me
@w_arantes

joe

Don't you know who I am? Gotta love the morons playing the celebrity card!

Anna

Doesn't anyone find it interesting that the chick trying to get the interview threatened someone "you are dead".... really??? Did she really think Amanda was going to stop everything and answer her dumb question "Do you regret it?"... duh. Journalism at it's dumbest.

Mel harrison

Looks like cousin it.

pix

Nobody should have to deal with that media circus in the video.

Pilar

I am starting to wonder if Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes is the same person. When one disappears the other one appears. I want to see them in a movie together or at least hope that they get the help they need.

Pilar

I am tarting to wonder if Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes is the same person. When one disappears the other one appears. I want to see them in a movie together or at least hope that they get the help they need.

pj

Im a grown man and I still laugh at her show from years ago. I wish her family would get control of her.

joanne

omg someone help her i feel sorry for her.

Philip

Leave her alone, we al lose it sometimes. She'll get better. Locking her up is not going to make a difference. She needs therapy and a good psychiatrist that specializes in addiction.

Mime

She does not look like a Polack to me.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments