Snooki

Chris Christie Hates My Guts

5/24/2013 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Gov. Chris Christie hates Snooki more than Snooki hates sobriety ... so says the MTV star ... and it couldn't have been more apparent during an awkward encounter in NJ moments ago.

Christie and Snooki came face-to-face on the Seaside Heights boardwalk after taping separate segments for the "Today" show.

During the exchange, Snooki complains that Christie is standing too close to her ... so Christie comically leans in even closer.

After Christie extended a handshake to the "Jersey Shore" star -- who was flanked by JWoww and Deena Cortese --  Snook tells CC, "I just wanted to meet you, and just, hope you start to like us.”

As Snooki walks away, she pulls the "I hate your guts" face ... it's classic.

After the encounter, Snook tweeted a photo of the meeting -- and wrote, "Getting told why we are bad for jersey. Amazing."

JERSEY FEUD?!?!??

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

amberpixel

That's funny that he leaned in closer to her.. she was really surprised he doesn't like her?

Mumra the Ever Living

Snookie, if Governor Christie actually does "Hate Your Guts" he has to get in the back of a very long line.
In reality, Christie, much like the rest of us, simply wants to ignore the fact of your very existence. Now maybe you, your midget "fiance" and that monkey of a bastard child can move to California.

Laurin

She was the one being rude... "Why are you leaning so close to me?" because you're 3 feet tall and he can't hear you

Abby

Snooki is a no talent ass clown.

amberpixel

Personally I don't think Snooki is that bad especially since she's had a baby she seems to have gotten her shi... together. That said, I can understand why CC doesn't care for her show or the way she and the rest of the Jersey Shore cast portrayed New Jersey. West Virginia's senator had the same problem with Buckwild.

BW

I feel the same way.

STFUP

It seems like Snooki is the hater. She had nothing but disdain for him on her face, whole Christie was jovial, polite & smiling.
I know a lot of people in New Jersey - and most of them HATE Jersey Shore. It gives the whole state a bad name. Most non 'guido' New Jersey folk are NOT like the idiots portrayed on Jersey Shore.

john

I thought everyone hates her.

Wedo

Anyone with an education above middle school hates you ... get with the times.

The Real JJ

She made jersey look even worse. He should hate you.

Ester Goldberg

she is NO ONE! she's a f*ckn no talent fame whore with a trick pelvis and the slight scent of OLIVE oil. CHRISTIE is a good man.. Not on my political party ticket..but You have to love a man with that much conviction to his state. That little tanned Twunt is on the final legs of her 15 minutes. Please go away......

JMP

We all do.

Yosemite Sam

What on earth is a snookie??

Famewhores

We all hate you bitch. You already are a has been.

Jac

He should be begging them to stay in Jersey. He may not approve of their antics but they have a following in Seaside Heights and those people spend money there, contributing to many local businesses. You don't have to like someone, but be respectful. There's no need to tell someone how you feel about them in front of a crowd of people. You do that stuff in private. I've never seen an episode of Jersey Shore, nor do I find any of those people appealing, but they deserve respect just like everyone else.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments