Amanda Bynes to Rihanna

'Chris Brown Beat You

Because You're Not Pretty Enough'

5/26/2013 3:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0526_amanda_bynes_tweet
Amanda Bynes
just inexplicably railed on Rihanna on Twitter, saying Chris Brown beat her because she's ugly ... but RiRi got the last word and it was AWESOME.

Bynes tweeted -- and quickly deleted -- "@rihanna Chris Brown beat you because you're not pretty enough."

She followed that up with another insult -- about wanting to name her dog Rihanna. It's unclear what set her off.

RiRi clearly got wind of the deleted tweets, because she just posted the BEST COMEBACK EVER:

Don't mess with RiRi.

update_bar
UPDATE 11:03 AM PT -- Amanda has already responded (and already deleted):

"@rihanna unlike ur fugly faced self I don't do drugs! U need the intervention dog! I met ur ugly face in person! U aren't pretty u know it!"

Previous 15 Comments | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27

J.E.B.

Amanda, i know it's NOT what a girl wants, but you need some serious therapy, girlfriend.

Dave Gordon

Im so sad that it brought me to tears when I saw her jail pic and her sucking on candy video. THATS NOT THE AMANDA I WAS CRAZY ABOUT! Im gay and I even had a crush on her! She was a beautiful, smart, and humble soul! I pray she gets help and I wish her family would step up more! Shes sick and she cant help herself. The video of her working out was terrinbly obvious and even that brought tears to my eyes! God bless her and make her well again!

LBEE

Methinks somebody is starved for attention....Amanda...

LBEE

methinks somebodies starving for attn......Amanda.....

wildeyedsouthernboy

now if that is calling the kettle black ,,, no pun intended,,,,

Autumn

Amand Bynes is so silly!

jj

Amanda looks like a peruvian guinea pig with that funky hair.

Andrew Berry

Amanda has definitely been acting strange lately. She is not the same since she was doing acting and was on The Amanda Show. I think she does need some type of help like rehab.

QueenAdri

Rihanna is UGLY!!!

vickyd0912

She is freaking nuts!! Shame on her family for not having her committed. She is obviously ILL, someone needs to step in before she gets killed.

Megan