Damon Wayans Jr.

SHOT CALLER!

Drops $2,300 on Booze for Movie Extras

5/26/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0524_damon_wayons_article_shots_wm_tmzDamon Wayans Jr. became the most popular guy in an ATL nightclub this week ... when he whipped out his credit card and bought a round of 200 SHOTS ... TMZ has learned.

It all went down inside Vanquish nightclub on May 20 -- where DWJ and "New Girl" star Jake Johnson had been shooting a scene for their movie "Let's Be Cops."

We're told the club was packed with more than 200 extras for a crazy bar scene -- and Damon was so pumped about how the scene went down, he sprung for shots ... FOR EVERYONE!

Damon even jumped behind the bar at one point and helped pour the booze ... tequila, vodka and Jägermeister.

Total bill -- $2,300 ... plus tip (we're assuming he tipped).

FYI -- Damon was sporting a full cop outfit for the scene.

"To protect and serve ... booze."

052413_damon_wayans_launch

iiiunk

23 dads old number code 2300 cd 00 dads old runway 23 oo on 23 CD dc?

exlax

too sad them empty bottles are worth more than he is

Reality_Check

@ Banana hughes, the psycho path who posted like 20 comments back to back... its time to take your meds now, honey :)

Pablo Escabar

Bet that credit card was stolen

alyssa bauman

BANANA, very strange your claims to fame, yet your name does not appear on IMDb ...

sophiastormy

That was nice

Ozzie X

Good man, wish he was my friend.

iiiunk

banana Hughes's was a island republic owned by howard banana Hughes's is the real child of howard robard hughes jr/jean peters

iiiunk

I owned Hollywood by default... no talent and no know how and no marketing dad schooled me from birth and I owned the very sign that make Hollywood Hollywood the only thing I ever asked dad for.IT was ripped off by the Hollywood mobsters whom also ripped off dad and forced mother to switch not fight into the power club.They still feed off me day and nite since 7/8/1963 when they found me in hiding and shoot 38s at me until I was out once again.MOM ran back to stan hugh dad was called away to man the American missles combatting the Cuban/Russian missles I was hidden but found and ran under ground were I still AM to day even.They are all dead killed off covered up,I`am covered up but still feeding jews and the nation though Hollywood which dad founded by default also hells angels so on and on and on

iiiunk

the main rule of thumb even with to too powerful to rich everywhere howard robard hughes JR is keep the HUGHES name out of it but let him run the s****works anyway he wants too as that is what Hughes's do and are left here for.No matter what it will be based off Hughes's datas and studys and it will be a ghost project as it has always been safer cheaper faster no contract battles plenty of art and techs for free as dad did for his country duty and his santlity

iiiunk

skunk works runs the whole BIZ

rudynjudyjudy

just like you said your name isn't listed as it has to be but yet here I`am! !% is a very small numberS right? everyone has to eat and defend and what if they can`t or loose creative which are life to Hughes's battered and busted up and hidden away in fact it is life like living in a jail cell no one ever knowing that you lived..you live though your art and projects of which Hughes's have endlessly by default once again? madness is art and art is madness to those with normal lifes to live and people to share with.NO time for art 5-5 maybe once in a while kick the artists and call them names or damage their art maybe it will hurt them and someone will know who you are also.

rudynjudyjudy

9-5 means lack of art for most and a virtual jail cell^^^ is as real as a barred cell with 3sqs and in fact is more real in a geo syn satellite age we built

cobrazombie

$11.50 a shot?? What a ripoff!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2