Lindsay Lohan

Rehab All-Star

5/26/2013 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0524_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan
was expected to screw up again in rehab -- at least that's what we here at TMZ thought -- but to our amazement, she's actually become a model patient this time around.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us, the actress has been attending ALL of her group and one-on-one counseling sessions at Betty Ford -- and she's not only taking them seriously, she's talking to friends about what she's learned ... especially issues involving self-control and reckless impulses.

Lindsay is saying the program is getting more complicated and emotional, but she's not shying away.

We're told Lindsay is sleeping in a room with two roommates because she doesn't want to be alone.  Get this -- there's no drama -- she's getting along with both.

Several people who have visited her at Betty Ford tell us Lindsay looks better than she's looked in a long time.

Pretty ironic -- considering when she was sentenced to lockdown rehab, Lindsay was adamant she did NOT need treatment.

Tony

most likely, shes gonna fail a urine test 2 weeks before release..

fleabag73

And how many times have we heard this rubbish already? DUIna we need some fresh material, girls' gotta get her drink on somehow, lol

squirrel_86

i think you doing great, forget all the negativity. your a great actress. get your passion back, you remind me of my self, to much freedom. but you have it much worse. lovely women you have become. show them haters you still got it :) <3 ya

squirrel

I wish her the best, i understand the pressure. Not as much as she has. Sh'e has skills, put them to work and show these haters your better then them lindz ;) <3 squirrel

Shenae

Long time reader an longer time Lohan doubter but I have never made comment. For some reason I get a feeling she will get her **** together for once after this. It;s beyond me why I think this because I usually think Lindsay will **** herself over and she does but I get good vibes she is going sky rocket after rehab both personally and professionally I'm not even a fan nor do I think anyone take my word as truth but I rely heavly on vibes I get and for some reason I know this washed up skank is going to turn it all around and become a movie star again in 2014/

Nini

Maybe this time it's for real? Chances are she will fail again. But I like surprises and so I don't anticipate anything.
And I guess sometimes you have to be thrown into something for your own good despite you think otherwise. Let's wait and see.

RealityBites

Won't believe it until she gets out and proves she really took it seriously by staying clean and telling "momma" get clean or hit the road.

Repeter

She wants time off for good behavior. She & Amanda Bynes are in serious competition to see who's crazier.

janet

Being her rehabs have always been court ordered and FORCED on her...she never once did this on her own or for herself (because she doesn't need any help) she thinks people are going to believe this time. Oh Please.

These joke grabber lines from TMZ and 'sources' always coming from the Lohans makes it more comically pathetic.

Even should Lohan actually do the 90 days she's going to go on one hell of a bender as soon as she's out the door to make up for lost partying time. Until the next time she's caught or dead because she doesn't have a problem.

Sonja

It's just because she's off the Adderall and not all spastic, scheming and speed raging. She has no fight right now and can't get the brain in gear to do anything but follow the directions she's given. Soon as she gets out and decides to take some to 'get work done' or lose weight ... or go to the club and 'not drink' ... she'll be in trouble again.

Its Nikki Bitches

Lies, lies, lies,lies Next story will be how she acted out.
Total bullsh!t to this TMZ crap...ROL reports different

janet

C'mon, 90 days of forced rehab isn't going to change her years and years of her rotten reputation she's done to herself. She's still a no talent drunk and druggie and god knows still a thief.

Lohan is still way too much of a liability too much legal baggage and very bad for business. She keeps proving that over and over again. Let the arabs have her. No one else does.

Shoozie

What an actress she is!

ernie

Praise The Lord!! You go girl!!!

Praise The Lord!! You go girl!!!

Praise The Lord!! You go girl!!!

August

Oh Please, Lindsay's counting-down-the-days until she's released and whisked-away in a limo DIRECTLY to her "GETTING OUT PARTY" at the Chateau Marmont Hotel lounge...