Bruno Mars

Mother Dies Unexpectedly

6/2/2013 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0602_Bruno-Mars_tmzBernadette Hernandez -- mother of Bruno Mars -- died unexpectedly Saturday at the age of 55.

Hernandez suffered a brain aneurysm. She passed away at the Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Hernandez was a hula dancer and singer who immigrated from the Philippines and nurtured Mars' musical talents from a very young age.

Mars was set to kick off a tour in the U.S. later this month. No word on whether the death will affect the concert schedule.

yuland

I was really sad to hear the news about Bruno's mom's death. My mother too died suddenly in 1980 of a heart attack at the age of 52. I was about Bruno's age also. It was devastating to me, as I know it was to Bruno...but friends and family helped me to get through it....As too I know the same will happen for you. Your fans are also in mourning. My condolences to you and your family Bruno. Love always.

Daphne

What your house address? I sorry that your mom dead on saturday in 2013.

Michelle Marie

My deepest condolences Bruno.

Love you~

EYESOFTHECAT

I am outraged by the media for not posting about the funeral of Mother From Bruno Mars

MDizzy

much love..i understand how suddenly someone can be gone..it doesnt go away but gets easier!

ANNIE

My prayers go out to you, Bruno, and your whole family. I, too, had a brain aneurysm when I was 29 years old. The Lord needed an angel and he chose your Mom. Keep the faith, Bruno, and just remember, there are a lot of people out there that love you. Stay strong....love you!

1678990

It's ok bruno I love u so much

1678990

Much love to ur family bruno and a know how tough it is to loose someone you love I love u so much:)

SecretSociety

He used his mom as an Illuminati sacrifice. Aneurysm. What an unexpecting death. Bull**** that's the media and all of you are brainwashed slaves.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3