Michael Douglas' Ex-Wife

My Lady Junk

Was Clean as a Whistle

6/3/2013 10:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0603_diandra_michael_douglas_gettyMichael Douglas' ex-wife wants to make something perfectly clear -- eating out was safe when he was married to her.

Douglas told a British paper over the weekend ... his 2010 throat cancer was "caused by HPV [human papillomavirus], which actually comes about from cunnilingus."

Diandra Douglas -- whose epic divorce from Michael in 2000 was one of the richest marital settlements in history -- tells TMZ she does NOT have HPV ... period.

Guess the ball is in your court now, CZJ.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jimmy Stink Finger

Let me see...Jimmy give report.

Sharyn350z

Feeling bad for his women, he just outs them as the cause of his cancer - mean

LOLOL

Say's the woman lying about her STD.

Montclair Grandma

TMI. Michael Douglas's telling all this is information I do not need to know. It is disgusting that he made
this information about his sexual habits public!! Just
as it was uncalled for when he made public the fact
that he had a homosexual brother that his father, Kirk,used to abuse because of his homosexuality.
Michael, keep your mouth shut.

mike53051

I don't want to hear any more about the Douglas' sex life....THANK YOU!!!!

paul a.

Well, its back to choking my own chicken, I guess.....

barf

Lol every person carries this kind of virus, just like herpes! It just doesn't break out in everyone! Dumb asses.

Jmc

"Was" safe? I love the use of was. That implies that it isn't currently safe.

Dan Frederiksen

You had to throw in the period, didn't you : )

The WWW

"Lady junk"? Surely a "writer" could have been a little more creative. Be more offensive TMZ.

Laura

This is entirely too much information. These guys are old enough to collect social security now, why are they telling us this crap? I'm beginning to understand why their son has problems.

taz

I'm glad he's making people aware of the dangers from sexually transmitted diseases, but the mental images from this story and TMZ 's brutal handling of it, will be giving me nightmares for days. Maybe could have handled it if we were dealing with "Romancing the Stone" Michael, just maybe.

KicksandGiggles

Seriously, WTF did we have to know this?

JP

Michael's kids must be so proud to hear of their father's bedside manners.

Readerofthisgarbage

He might want to get his other end tested too, anal cancer has same hpv

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments