Amanda Bynes

Playboy Offering

Her OWN RADIO SHOW

6/4/2013 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0604-amanda-bynes-playboy-radio
"Ask Ashley" could be making a HUGE comeback ... with a dirty twist ... because TMZ has learned, Playboy is offering Amanda Bynes her very own radio show.

Playboy Radio offered Amanda a guest hosting gig yesterday -- but now, a rep for the station tells TMZ, execs want her around FULL-TIME ... and have officially submitted an offer for Amanda to host her OWN hour-long daily radio show.

The offer is for a one-week trial ... but if all goes well, we're told Amanda can extend the deal to a full year.

Playboy's pulling out all the stops to make her feel welcome too -- we're told the org. is willing to provide Bynes with a driver to take her to work ... as well as her very own producer to handle the show's logistics.

FYI -- Bynes became a breakout star on "All That" back in the day thanks to the popularity of her "Ask Ashley" sketches ... when she would give crazy advice to fans.

update_bar
2:36 PM PT -- We JUST heard back from Bynes ... who, unfortunately, delivered some bad news for Playboy.

"I want to [do the show]," Amanda said ... "But I can’t because I’m recording an album!"

Sidenote: Amanda says she's an aspiring rap star.

But Amanda says she won't leave Playboy hangin' ... telling us, "I’ll go on their show for an interview when I’m promoting my album."

kmac

I want to bang her so bad

Shoozie

She has a face for radio.

Gretel

Can you imagine?

Jackie

Oh sh*t.......not a good idea for her, but will be great for us to listen to

exlax

playboy sucks worse than she does

john

Does anyone know of a good death pool out there?

M

Insanity pays, I guess.

jackmama311

amanda says she'll really need a wig assistant, you know cause it's radio.

21stcent

Where will the driver pick her up? Does the driver have her new address as she got evicted from her second NYC apartment.

Dan Frederiksen

In poor tasty when she is mentally ill. She needs some adjustment before she can work again.

Lucky_130

This is a terrible idea

Laura

I think it's wrong what Playboy is offering. This girl is either extremely ill or drugged up, and needs help. This isn't going to help anything.

Donka Do Ball

She is such a HOT MESS, I'd love to be the middle of an Amanda/Lindsay/Britney Sandwich.

Caroline

This idea reminds me of the movie 'Network' where they keep putting an insane anchorman on the air for ratings.

Truth Hurts

Hahaha, see what happens when you give a deranged woman too much media exposure tmz? She's good enough for a radio show but not a spread in their magazine.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments