Paris Jackson

Left Suicide Note,

Cut Herself With Meat Cleaver

6/5/2013 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0605_paris_jackson_article_1

Paris Jackson left a suicide note and then cut her arm with a meat cleaver ... TMZ has learned.

Sources with an intimate knowledge of the situation tell TMZ ... Michael Jackson's daughter called a suicide hotline and the person on the other end was alarmed enough to call 911.

Our sources say in addition to cutting her right forearm, Paris had taken a large number of Motrin pills.

We're told once Paris was taken by stretcher to an ambulance and then transported to a nearby hospital, she was placed under a 5150 psychiatric hold for 72 hours.

She received "numerous stitches" for the cut.

As for the suicide note ... we do not know what she wrote.

TMZ broke the story ... officials first responded to Paris' home in Calabasas around 1:30 AM Wednesday morning.

0605_paris_jackson_get_Well_soon_footer_v4

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Erin

So very sad! I'm praying she gets the help she needs.

Seriously bro?

This is just heartbreaking. Please leave her alone. She's a teenager and needs compassion and privacy.

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

She's old enough now to see how messed up it is to manufacture kids from anonymous donors. She probably wanted to know who her REAL DAD is, and nobody would tell her. What a shame.

Mick from uk

BLESS HER MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH HER <3

Boogeyman

sounds like a spoiled kid acting out because she didnt get what she wanted.....

Oh

Sounds like a cry for help if she called the hotline.

Buddy Lee

waahhhhhh im filthy rich and dont know who my parents are.

Toilethead

Poor girl. I hope she gets the help she needs and I hope they get her away from those lunatics. They should never have let Wacko buy any kids.

TiffC

Kind of takes the edge off of me wanting to bone her now.

stu

Put the mask back on & stay away from Debbie. Daddy did know best.

Jay

Paris is gunna be a real hottie in a couple of years!

Seattleite

I just looked up what a meat cleaver looks like... oh my god, I got chills. I would never have the guts to use that knife to cut myself on purpose.

tab

This is so sad. You just don't ever know what is going on with a person. They can seem fine on the outside and on the inside they are broken. Hope and pray she gets the help she needs.

Shaken not stirred

this just breaks my heart....

Cassy

If you read her tweets, it's obvious she's been depressed for awhile now:

@ParisJackson 21 May

thunder rumbling ,
castles crumbling .
i am trying to hold on ,
god knows that i tried .
seeing the bright side ,