Dr. Conrad Murray

Message to Paris

'You Are Not Alone' [AUDIO]

6/6/2013 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

060613_conrad_murrey_npg

Dr. Conrad Murray
has outdone himself ... this time sending an audio message to Paris Jackson, telling her he'd like to help her figure out what's eating her.

Murray used a pay phone to send what he calls a "letter" to Paris, telling her "I don't know if there's anything to do to solve your pain," adding, "I'm here for you."

The message is bizarre ... Murray also uses the title of a Jackson song, "You Are Not Alone."  He also uses verses from "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" and "You've Got a Friend."

And there's this ... Murray mentions that Paris consoled him "in [her] deepest moments of grief."

Wow.

gayforliztaylor

If Jackson had gotten help, his daughter wouldn't be locked up for "psycho-evaluation".
Everyone knows she needs a full time parent who tells her the truth ---something she missed out on when Jackson was alive.

She's humiliated but she's too strong to do worse to herself ; her mother won't ignore her again. Debbie's going to redeem herself and apologize to her daughter and beg her for forgiveness for not being there for her.

Michael Jackson didn't admit to Paris that he did anything wrong, all the way to the bitter end of his life. She has to testify in court to defend Michael Jackson and please "granny Katherine".
The Jacksons can keep denying the fact that she hates having to deal with the civil case and remembering the pain her father & grandparents inflicted on her & her brothers.

Morwrei

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! ew ew ew ew ew ew ew YUCK!!!!!!!!

BrAnBa

Not only does Paris have to find a way to recover in spite of living with the Jacksons and in spite of hundreds of paparazzis hunting her down. Now I´m beginning to wonder what happens when this creep gets out??! He is with no doubt a psychopath or narcissict. He is also very fond of Paris. This is creepy....

Detective. LaToya

SMH. These people are twisted. But these are the people Michael chose to be around and have his children around. He should have had better judgement and stopped doing drugs so he could be here for his children.

Alie

oh lord just what she needs...as if she wasn't obviously missing her dad enough already...what the hay is wrong with this man?

DeeMaree

The last time I said this my post got erased but gonna say it again, FVCK YOU conrad p u s s y! Stay away from these children. You were directly responsible for their dads death you idiot.

WakeUP

This sounds like some handler saying a programming message. Killuminati.

WakeUP

Sounds like some creepy handler delivering a programming message.

sallyendy94

I think he needs to stay far away from her and her family he aready caused enough trouble.

sallyendy94

Barb. A.

WTF ? Who The hell in that jail let him do this..? I am sure he is the last person she wants to talk to. I am at me wits end with all this BS.. Everyone just needs to leave PPB & MJ alone. I'm almost at the point of being postal. UGGGG

Turk182

Say what?! Why are you giving this guy any press???

BEVERLY

Dr Murray is truly in need of "psych" help himself,and his comment scares me.After all this time,he still does not understand he caused Michael;s death,He brought the "Profocol" into Michael's home,and still does not accept any responsibility.and how can he even look at Paris,much less give advice.His medical advice is useless.I hope Paris never finds out .

d.bell

Shame on you TMZ for posting this pediphile behavior!!

Maria

Yeah that's what she needs. Help from the man who killed her father. He's just looking for his 15 minutes of fame. He needs to leave Paris & her brothers alone. I think he's done enough.