« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Pacers' Lance Stephenson

Strip Club LOW Baller

After Miami Heat Loss

6/6/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0605-lance-stephenson-tmz-strip
NBA star Lance Stephenson isn't going to the Finals ... or to Disneyland -- but it's ok, because he did get to see a roomful of naked chicks at a famous Miami strip club ... TMZ has learned.

Just hours after Lance and the Indiana Pacers lost game 7 to the Miami Heat Monday ... the shooting guard eased his pain at King of Diamonds -- the gentleman's club where Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, and Rihanna frequently make it rain.

Lance on the other hand ... made it sprinkle. Our KOD sources say the 22-year-old stood in the corner most of the night, only got 2 lap dances, and dropped a grand total of about $1100.

0605-lance-stephenson-strip-club-tmz
Not that $1100 is chump change, but typically we've seen celebs shower dancers with $5,000 to $10,000.

In Lance's defense ... he's only a 3-year pro who's hardly making LeBron dollars.

Or maybe he just adheres to the laws of BBD.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ts

I commend Lance Stephenson. He probably realizes that the money will one day stop. I bet we will never hear about him having to file for bankruptcy.

worldclass

They look like a bunch of dirty heifers anyway. Who would pay more than 1100 for that? He could get hotter strippers in Indiana.

Bushwald Sexyface

That's still $1050 more than I would have dropped

zeke

Disgusting!

arealrascal

Maybe he just didn't want to fund those skanks' meth and cigarette habits... Can't say I blame him!

Good riddance!

Yeah, save the money for a non-rental version.

And speaking of BBD

"Never trust a big butt and a smile" isn't that Kris Humphries' latest tat?

Carla628

That's a waste of money.

Northerngirl41

Women like that are just nasty..

Lola

He's not dumb!! I never understood why anyone, no matter how much money they have, would spend so much money on them nasty ass whores!!

Jimmy Stink Finger

Make it rain...wit dat bunch? Naw...make 'em put on clothes.

Claire

I LOVE Lance Stephenson okay. He's one of the nicest guys out there. I've been lucky enough to get to know him this basketball season, and he is seriously awesome.

BABS

nastiest scene I have ever seen - it's a shame.

Vince

Yikes..did you get a look at some of those girls? Cellulite gone crazy. I thought the girls in Miami we good looking. No wonder he only dropped a few bucks...I would say he was buying his way out of teh fat factory....

jen

that is just nasty...disgusting....it's vile.....really, thats vile.....

TheTruth

I haven't been in a strip club for years but back in the day the strippers had nice bodies. WTF? Are they all fat and nasty looking like the ones in the picture? Is fat and disgusting considered the new normal? I don't get it. Who would want to look at those fat bitches dance around?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments