Kanye West

I Did NOT Cheat on Kim K

6/12/2013 9:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0612_kanye_coleman
Kanye West insists he did NOT cheat on Kim Kardashian with a Canadian model/bartender -- telling TMZ, the woman accusing him of being unfaithful is just out for some easy publicity.

24-year-old Leyla Ghobadi recently did an interview claiming she met Kanye at one of his concerts in July 2012 -- three months after Kim and Kanye began dating. She says Kanye had his security pick her out of the crowd and they went for drinks after.

She claims they later engaged in two sexual encounters -- one while Kim was pregnant -- and that Kanye confessed his relationship to Kim was a sham in order to increase his fan base.

But a rep for Kanye says it's all BS -- telling us, "This most recent attack on Kanye West and his family is totally without merit. It's a blatant attempt by a misguided individual who is clearly seeking publicity, and another in a series of malicious stories drummed up by non-credible 'news' sources."

The rep adds, "This is a sad attempt to hurt two people trying to live their lives."

0612_leyla_ghobadi_kanye_west_sexy_photos_footer

Mikey

They never made wedding plans.

Googie

Hmmm, Kanye dating Kim to increase his fan base sounds credible. What also would be credible is Kim started dating Kanye because he's rich, he's famous and no other rich guy would date her because she's a joke.

Bea

My dear Kim...Karma is a bitch

Mayu

Even if the story isn't true (Though sometimes where there is smoke there is fire)... but even if it weren't true... I have a feeling KK is going to be a single mom in no time. Poor kid. (The baby. Not Kim)

James

OK Bill Clinton
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

Nobrows

I believe her.

KnuckleDragger

Kanye always has that look on his face like you asked him for a bite out of his ham sandwich.

I'll Never Tell

Yay for her! Hope they used a condom. One Kanye spawn in a year is probably more than sufficient.

Kim

Wow!!!

helen

I've been thinking what Kelly said on yesterday's show. I think basically he had wanted Kimfor a LONG time and she was unattainable. I think once her got her it was great but now...not so much. I Do think she wud have to choose Kanye or the fame side of her business secant have both and I think that wud cost her. She's not a 'private' celeb and she wud need to set boundaries hard. Saw a vid of Kris J at his concert gleaming... Bet she wasn't frosty to him the way she was with humpy . Coz Kanye is rich and famous

Rationalist

Exactly how is this not true when Kanye's a known cheater, (so is Kim). ................once a cheater, always a cheater.

Ginger

He's think he's god he cheated

lilly

Some say Leyla and Kim K look alike I don't see it, but she sure is a hottie, bumped into her full bio and tons of pics here

mike53051

No looks and no talent, it must be his wallet she's after!

jason

1 thing i do have to say he looks way happier with this girl then he does with Kim k. Is that a hint of a smile i detect con way...