Kanye West

I Did NOT Cheat on Kim K

6/12/2013 9:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0612_kanye_coleman
Kanye West insists he did NOT cheat on Kim Kardashian with a Canadian model/bartender -- telling TMZ, the woman accusing him of being unfaithful is just out for some easy publicity.

24-year-old Leyla Ghobadi recently did an interview claiming she met Kanye at one of his concerts in July 2012 -- three months after Kim and Kanye began dating. She says Kanye had his security pick her out of the crowd and they went for drinks after.

She claims they later engaged in two sexual encounters -- one while Kim was pregnant -- and that Kanye confessed his relationship to Kim was a sham in order to increase his fan base.

But a rep for Kanye says it's all BS -- telling us, "This most recent attack on Kanye West and his family is totally without merit. It's a blatant attempt by a misguided individual who is clearly seeking publicity, and another in a series of malicious stories drummed up by non-credible 'news' sources."

The rep adds, "This is a sad attempt to hurt two people trying to live their lives."

0612_leyla_ghobadi_kanye_west_sexy_photos_footer

William Kramer

As much as I cannot stand this douche I don't believe it. His fa base is already huge for some reason and a Kardashian can only hurt it. So I say no....and for the tard' that said he hope it causes a miscarriage....dude that's just wrong. I cannot stand either of them but that's not right.

Brian

Kanye did cheat actually. Possibly with three people even. I hear he had a little affair with Beyonce even.

TJ

Kanye is NOT Kim's husband. Therefore, he is a free agent. He no doubt has deeply ingrained habits, developed over the years (promiscuity). It won't stop because he had an unplanned pregnancy. Kim is an UNWED mother. That is the KARDASHIAN way, e,g Kourtney Kardashian. They are accustomed to illegitimate children & promiscuity in their tawdry family.

ummm?!

Well Darn! I was so hoping that Karma had come to pay Kim K a visit. :)

Brasil

@ KENNY POWERS So what grade you need to attend to just comprehend what I was saying. I guess if I said good Karma for Kim and she deserve this, then everyone would comprehend that and be clicking like right.
She never did anything too and for me. I just don't wish bad for her.
I'm actually happy in my life.

Bell

I hate that guy, everytime his name comes up, the thought snake crosses my mind. Kim you could do soooooooo much better. Find someone who really cares about you.

HoTMZ

Just because she took a pic with him she thinks she could spread lies til she gets hush money.

Master P

How exactly would phucking that disgusting Kow Kardassian increase his fan base? If anything, it's amazing how delusional this tūrd is to actually believe he would have a fan base.

dbs

No hush cash after sessions? Wrong move, Kanye. Must of really liked and trusted her, huh?

Josh

Kanye you are a wimpy fool

Pamela

Rightttttttttt.......

feinburgrl

A lot better looking then Kim but not as much worth. :-)

xiam007

Kanye West is a gay fish

StarryStarryNight

pimpmama has kangay by the balls on a downhill slide.

she told him...either issue a denial or i yank 'em off.

Sandra

The guy is a creep and wether this is true or not he and Kim will not last!!