Justin Bieber

VIDEO SHOWS HE WASN'T THE DRIVER

6/13/2013 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0613-tyler-creator-justin-tmz-ferrari
Score one for Justin Bieber ... he was NOT driving his Ferrari the day Keyshawn Johnson confronted him for reckless driving -- and there's video that proves it.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... L.A. County Sheriff's Deputies went to Justin's Calabasas home to check out security video from Memorial Day -- that's when Keyshawn and other neighbors claimed Justin was driving at breakneck speeds through their neighborhood, endangering adults, children and pets.

Tyler, the Creator told TMZ last night ... HE was driving the Ferrari ... not Justin.  We've learned the video shows just that.

061313_tyler_ther_creator_launch
Law enforcement sources tell us ... the 5-minute video shows the Ferrari pulling into Justin's driveway with Tyler behind the wheel.  Justin follows closely behind on his motorcycle.

Keyshawn shows up 30 seconds later, as Tyler gets out of the car and Justin gets in so he can make the tight maneuver into the garage.

Here's the conundrum ... at least one witness insists Justin was driving the car, but the video doesn't show it.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the Sheriff's Dept. will send the case over to the L.A. County D.A. for review, but one source says it's "highly unlikely" the D.A. will file criminal charges against anyone.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Fat Mike

It appears "one witness" is one liar.

G

Screw everything about her. She's just a punk.

sue

hmmmm now what? the neighbors will go ahead
and pay the homeowners fees???
hmmmmm.......

oink

The Video is/was edited.

HAHAHA

This happened to a person down the street from me. A bunch of complaints from their kid speeding and hitting a mail box and they impounded the car. Pays to be rich huh?

Tryst

I don't really care who was behind the wheel. It's his neighborhood. His car. He controls who has access. If he continues to let the cling-on's access to his ride, he's responsible. And...... he's an idiot.

Dobby

Someone here predicted this would be the outcome. To the letter. Who was that?

Elsa

Me thinks, the biebz has latent jungle fever.

oink

Idea:

Give Bieber Street Justice. Treat Bieber like Biebers bodyguards treat the photogs. make his life a living hell.

bbwlover1969

It must be different here in the midwest because if I knew I wasn't driving and an angry neighbor showed up complaining how a friend (hanger on) was driving my car in my neighborhood I would have the guts to apologize to said neighbor and tell my friend (hanger on) to cool it cuz I almost got my ass kicked. But like I said I must be different.

Joey

BS. The video was edited, otherwise, why didn't they offer it up as proof when the incident first happened?. Secondly, whoever was driving should be cited for reckless endangerment, and if was the other little *******, then Bieber should also be cited as the owner of the car who let him do it. It he had had killed someone, you can bet that Bieber would have sued. Also, blacked out windows are illegal in the front sides of cars here.

Dave

Yank all there licenses!!

rosemaryxoxo

Lol

Patti

ow what Keyshawn??? Amazing...I am not condoning that type of behavior, but look how quickly people are to point the finger at the wrong person.....

Googie

I take back my nasty comments I made on this particular incident. But Justin has to stop allowing thugs to live in his house & use his vehicles. It was easy to believe he was driving. Those thugs have no respect for the safety of others & could cause great injury or death.
There is still plenty of proof that Justin has been acting & talking like a fool. So one less incident does not clear Justin of bad behavior.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments