Bobby Brown's Brother

Arrested

for DUI

6/15/2013 5:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0615-ryan-brown-tmz-mug-shotAllegedly driving under the influence runs in Bobby Brown's family -- TMZ has learned his older brother Tommy was arrested early this morning for misdemeanor DUI.

Brown was busted just after midnight by Cobb County PD. He was popped for speeding (a misdemeanor) and driving under the influence (also a misdemeanor).

He was booked into Cobb County Adult Detention and is being held on $1,650. Brown is still in custody.

For his part, Bobby has been convicted of DUI three times, most recently back in February.

Tommy appeared on "Being Bobby Brown" and "The Houstons: On Our Own." He was popped back in March for driving on a suspended license charge and improper passing of an emergency/towing/highway vehicle.

Azi

Another LOSER !

Kelly

Nippy dead!

Lady Di

Awwww...I love family traditions!

smithr44

Life is so lonely .I am a single and rich man at present .I need a woman who can love me back .I also uploaded my hot photos on..RichŴoo.Com..under the name of Craig=. it's where for meeting successful rich men & classy mature women, who are searching for their special someone.Please Check it out!I’m serious.dgdgdgdgf

Patti

I pray the next time we hear about a Brown it wont be Bobbi Kristina arrested for DUI.....I pray someone protects this girl and leads her on the right path.....

clit ripper

If it's Brown, flush it down.

cindy

Every story on TMZ right now is about a black person. They should just change their name to BET and get it over with.

Toilethead

Dumb must run strong in that family.

namers

Mug shots look just like each other.

en Todo Momento!!

is he new here? did he just arrive from zamunda? xD

Rob

You guys are really hurting for something to fill space. Who really cares? I wouldn't even care if Harvey was arrested but I assure it wouldn't make TMZ.

User name Used

Amazed to see some of the comments.. As I'm sure all of you all have never had any kind of minor mishaps with the law.. Not making any excuses but some of your comments where waaay outta line. @Renya38 that was HIGHLY CLASSLESS of u giving that his mother and father were actually both hard working parents that tried their best at raising their children.. A bunch of thumb thugs I see... But I'm sure your parents are worthless we...... Naaw, no need to finish the rest...

notalawyer

Maybe he is Kim Kardashian's Baby Daddy...

Jamey Hunter