Michael Jackson

Every Shocking Death Scene Photo

6/15/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0614_michael_jackson_evidence_photos_launch_v2Here it is ... the Michael Jackson death scene ... every single shocking photo taken, from the doll he slept with, Propofol bottles, Dr. Murray's mysterious medical bag, portentous writing on the wall, old costumes ... everything.

The photos were taken by LAPD investigators on June 25th, 2009, the day Michael died. A few of these photos trickled out during Dr. Murray's criminal trial, but now they're all here in one gallery ... ALL 155.

The gallery is a fascinating window into how Michael lived ... and how he died.

gayforliztaylor

It took Debbie Rowe a decade to realize that Thriller Jackson became a GIDDY MANIPULATOR.
OLD WASHED-UP CHILD-NEGLECTING DRUG FIEND.
It's patently obvious that the transvestite wanted to be the WHITE woman shoving bottles into little babies' mouths on his lap (he's a white version of Katherine Jackson).

Who could imagine that this unsympathetic manic diva would soon have a daughter on the news for slashing her wrist?
It's ok. Paris will be more of a woman than he ever hoped to be.

I Was About To Say

To all of you idiots who want to call MJ a pedophile, why didn't the police show all of MJ's pixs of little naked boys (or girls)?? You know why they didn't? BECAUSE THERE WERE NO NAKED PIXS TO SHOW.
=======================================

There were no naked pics of boys for the same reason the fbi didn't find them in neverland, because he didn't need pics of naked boys when he could pick up the phone and have some dumbass parent deliver their kid to his ranch as easy as he could order a pizza. And when that dried up he bought his own little boys. That Blanket Jackson is waaay to introverted and dark and it will come out some day that MJ molested him you watch.

I Was About To Say

FiFi

Oh boy, u r stupid as Hell. Google Jordan Chandler & read his apology to MJ for lying about him. Then come back & apologize for being stupid. Thank You.

=======================================

FiFi, you ignorant slut. Go google the word 'retard' and see your picture there. That Chandler apology story was a hoax, just like the hoax your mother's uterus pulled on the world when you were born.

I Was About To Say

Paris I hope you have a great fathers day with your dad Arnie Klein.

kim

Is this "story" even necessary? i guess its good for ratings, but his family and kids (biological or not) are still alive. At least have some respect for them.

Crystalshine Marie

"Always discipline with love, never with violence." So sad. It just cements the fact that most of his issues in life originated with his father. :(

Metta Worldhate

So the dude couldn't sleep because he was on the ECA stack (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin). That stuff's awesome if you take it properly, but if you abuse that stuff at all or take it too late in the day, you ain't sleeping. So he was jacked up on ECA and couldn't sleep, so he took Propofol and died. Homie shoulda got some Melatonin.

MJFAN4EVER

This is why I'll always have a problem with the media. I will defend Michael Jackson till death because I am a HUGE fan and I pay attention. Michael Jackson trusted the wrong people. He knew that.

But it seems like everyone here is just letting the stupid tabloids feed you a bunch of bull****. Let me school you a little bit. Remember when MJ died and his sister did an interview and she said she believed it was murder and wouldn't say by who? I don't think you guys understand. Everyone around MJ knew he was worth more dead than alive.

Michael wanted to send out a message. Michael wanted to save everyone before it was too late. I hate to bring this up, but what Michael was talking about was the Illuminati. You can see that through his interviews and what he says. This is no coincidence. Why is that every celebrity who wants to speak out and send out a positive message either gets arrested or ends up dead? [Tupac, Bob Marley anyone?].

When the elite know that you're time is up, they will most definitely kill you off. No doubt about it [Hello, Whitney Houston]. If you don't believe anything I'm saying - all you need to do is just watch his interviews and pay attention to his words and open your eyes to something deeper than "them" just trying to make him look ****ing crazy.

This makes me sad. A few days after his daughter gets sent to the hospital for attempted suicide and TMZ reports this? TMZ, you are ****ing ruthless.

And just in case you guys didn't know.. usually when an artist get sent to the "hospital" or "clinic" .. that means they're getting their dose of programming. Don't believe me? All you need to do is Google "MK Ultra" or just ****ing watch legit videos to make yourself aware. So much more I can say but can't put into words. But I'm gonna need everyone to stop being so stupid and full of themselves. The media is a lie. Michael Jackson had the biggest heart no one could ever imagine. The elite felt threatened. Threatened because Michael Jackson wanted to expose them on their bull****. Hell, he had already exposed Tommy Motolla by calling him a devil, they knew what was next at his concert in the O2 Arena.

PUT THE PUZZLE TOGETHER, PEOPLE! wtf.

KingBday

Always an MJ fan...but he was a very weird hoarder. Wtf is up with the baby shrine. Smh

Cuy Smiley

MJ had a budae, then he was like hee hee hee when the water shot out lol

mjstf

Michael was a loving spiritual force beyond what most people could understand. He was All things to all people, whom he considered his brothers. He could negotiate multi-million offers one minute, and play patty cake with a child the next. He was a self taught scholar, a healer, a lover, and a loyal friend. His heart and soul burst from hos body, sometimes in the form of song and dance, but always on the form of pure love. He could help a dying child through the night, he could make passionate love to a woman all night...and trust me, he was 100% a man with sexual desire only for beautiful and real women. The evidence you see in these pictures is the result of a human being having his soul seared for 17 years. He suffered untold pain being wrongly accused and abandoned. I don't know how he did it, but he did he kept going hoping the world would hear and accept his message of love and healing He was only love, which is why he was so frail, weakened by the evil around him. Father please forgive them, they Still know not what they are doing.

byone028

I'm sorry I just do not believe that all these pics are Micheal's simply because some of them look old and the furniture very old fashion. correct me if I am wrong but I just can not imagine him living like that especially growing up with a father JOE..

mjstf

Thank you. Yes, "just because you read in a magazine or see it on the TV screen don't make it factual". TMZ BROKE THE STORY. That Paris chopped herself with a MEAT CLEAVER and left a SUICIDE MOTE NEITHER HEADLINE HAPPENED.

I Was About To Say

MJFAN4EVER
====================================

You could have saved a LOT of typing by stopping your comment right there because everything you say after that point is instantly invalid.

nazrix

why so many sedatives? lidocaine, lorazepam, propofol...