Michael Jackson

Every Shocking Death Scene Photo

6/15/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0614_michael_jackson_evidence_photos_launch_v2Here it is ... the Michael Jackson death scene ... every single shocking photo taken, from the doll he slept with, Propofol bottles, Dr. Murray's mysterious medical bag, portentous writing on the wall, old costumes ... everything.

The photos were taken by LAPD investigators on June 25th, 2009, the day Michael died. A few of these photos trickled out during Dr. Murray's criminal trial, but now they're all here in one gallery ... ALL 155.

The gallery is a fascinating window into how Michael lived ... and how he died.

lowens1975

W T F was a disposable bed chuck doing on his bed?? And the hallway would have giving me nightmares. He had a maid! She could have put that stuff away!

Dose Of Reality

So the kid stuff was to compensate for his "lost childhood"? Many kids would kill for the childhood he had. Oh, poor me, Daddy made me sing and dance and groomed me into a success. Boo Hoo.....
How much of his childhood did he really loose 10-15 years tops, worst scenario? How long does he need to recover, 30 years?
He sang and danced and though it may have been difficult, I'm sure he didn't have to put up with many of the other difficulties his peers would have dealt with growing up in Gary Indiana.

Stop trying to make it sound like MJ was forced to work in a coal mine from the age of 6.

Sabrina

Can the media please stop talking about Michael's private life, at least for the sake of his children? We get it: he was odd. Time to move on.

Cincinnati Sugar

TMZ, we've see these photos before, nothing new, and if you wouldn't post 2 and 3 of each there'd be less, but you want it to look worse. Benoquin is for vitiligo which the coroner confirmed. Also none of those pills were even in his system per the coroner so doesn't matter what you say. Michael did have a dependency on demerol but that wasn't even in his system per the coroner, so haters just gona hate, LOL

lkelly816

What's shocking is that he lived to be 50. No matter what... he was a fantastic entertainer and I loved his music.

rcytrcy01@yahoo.com

Ratchet house

Rhonda

I am a MJ fan, like millions of others, but I have always felt that a drug addict kills themselves, regardless of who provided the drugs. If it wasn't Murray, it would have been someone else. An addict will do ANYTHING to get their drugs. Michael stared killing himself when he chose to go down that road. These pics prove just how bad he was.

Boo206

Wow what a pig! You'd think that life style would have maid service.

Toilethead

And yet nobody tried to stop him.

Jeems

After seeing these photos I am convinced that Micheal Jackson was a baby in another life.

Pegasus

Looking at the photos just makes me sick that MJ is no longer here with us - because of Murray! Just a painful reminder of that horrible day. But as much as I Love Michael - I have to say, he was a real slob!

Jerri

More voyeurism and personal intrusion by TMZ s***.

carp

The "plates" with babies along with the large sign with a baby on it is actually signage from Target.

Jen

I'm speechless! WOW!

deeannek

Jeez do you guys even care that his kids see this stuff and it effects them. I know they saw this while he was alive but you guys just keep reminding them of his death over and over. How are they ever supposed to heal?