Paris Jackson

I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER!

6/15/2013 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0614-paris-bieber-gettyParis Jackson DETESTS Justin Bieber, largely and ironically because he wouldn't speak up about teenage girls cutting themselves ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the family tell TMZ ... Paris -- who is currently at UCLA Medical Center after cutting herself with a knife and downing 20 Motrin -- thinks Justin is a terrible role model for young girls.  She was enraged after some of Justin's female fans started tweeting about cutting themselves as an expression of love for the singer and he went radio silent, rather than talking the girls out of it.

We're told Paris got very angry after seeing the pics TMZ posted of Justin smoking weed in a hotel room in early January.  She thinks he owes his fans more as a role model.

Paris -- who lives in Justin's Calabasas gated community -- thinks Justin's various missteps in the hood are "a disgrace."

The word "hate" was used very clearly to describe Paris' feelings toward JB.

dennis

Spoiled brat vs Ped. Which would you rather live next door to?

FREEWILLY

I like her rationale and I hope other teens will consider her perspective. I respect her for not jumping on the Bieber bandwagon, and putting some thoughtful consideration into matters. It sounds like she'll be a fine adult and I wish her the best.

TMZ stepped even lower

I'm laughing at you all being so stupid and hating on a 19 year old boy who will always be more successfull than you guys and who is only living his dream. Yeah tried weed, we know it's not good and he knows it too. But honestly if the media is going to be so hard ON A TEENAGER then it's clear that he'll use weed as relaxing. I know it's not good tho and he apoloigzed too. But which person didn'T make mistakes? Tbh I tried weed too and all people in my town did too. I know it's wrong tho. But just back off, telling him he is nothing worth and that he is stupid bc of that weed thing won't help him to get away from it. I mean you don't have to like him but stop hating and respect him. Focus on the things you like not dislike. As for the cutting thing THE HATERS STARTED THIS TREND NOT BELIEBERS, they did it to make our fanbase look disgusting and as a belieber myself I just want to say we would never do something stupif like that, we know cutting is serious, as a former cutter i know that. But I don't cut anymore and you wanna know why'? Because this boy right here saved my life, he stopped me from cutting, he showed me that not all boys are *******s like the ones in the comment section right here. HE made me believe that there is hope, everything's gonna be alright. So how can you say he is not a good role model if he saved my life? I committed twice and after I became a belieber, listened to his songs, and watched all of his interviews, i knew there was hope. So tell me how is he horrible and a "bad" role model? Just go on the Cut4Bieber hashtag you'll see that it was made by haters. Check your facts. And as for paris, what happened to "if my dad was alive he would be proud of you" hmmm....

Che

why would a 'family source' be telling tmz this? esp with everything thats going on with her " oh hey tmz, wanna know what paris thinks of justin bieber" yeh.... TMZ show some responsibility for once in your life. Why does it seem like you are launching campaign against this kid. She is dealing with enough already. Now beliebers are out to get her sending hate and death threats.

TC17

As you can see, the Bieber fans trashing anyone who says anything negative about Bieber.

How dare another person insult Bieber and say that he should not support people slitting their own wrists.

Bieber fans have always been 100% classless, just like Bieber. The same fans who made death threats against Selena Gomez.

I Was About To Say

MJ Rabids vs Beliebers in a battle royal to decide the most idiotic fans ever. At least Beliebers act like children because they ARE children. Rabids act like children because they are retarded.

I Was About To Say

Paris Jackson took 20 motrin and cut her wrists. Yeah she's a GREAT role model... smh.

Machelle

Paris also
needs to
realize that
because of who
she is, that she
has a responsibility
to be a good roll
model as well.
Judge yourself
first is always a
good idea.

Dontyouwish*

If she couldnt get a piece of his azz..she might aswell be a back stabber..oh, I meant arm cutter..lol

Warren

I knew Bieber's name would come up in this mess. I wonder if Bieber hit it and didn't return?

lenna

I hope you all haters go to hell,they deserve nothing less..except Paris,this is not for sure,I still feel sorry and hope she recovers,I won't trust TMZ..Justin did nothig wrong..He didn't deserve this you ********s..Leave your jealosy somewhere else..Stupid peolpe,get a real job

DMLC

I totally like her now!! :)

afjioeqjioe

I do not like just Bieber either. But he is not and never should be considered a role model for anyone. Her Father is an accused pedophile he was bit a role model either.

Anna

This chick is unbelievable

cschafer

I'm a 48 year old woman and I know very well who Paris and Justin are. My opinion of each one doesn't sway any more than the other. BUT....I'm just wondering if, when Justin heard girls were cutting themselves....my first thought was that he went silent because he had no clue what to say. What boy at that age knows how to handle this situation?? I understand what Paris is saying but my Lord....Justin isn't even 20 yet (is he?).