Amanda Bynes

Blonde Moment

In Atlantic City Jacuzzi

6/17/2013 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0617_amanda_bynes_hot_tub_wig_photos_launchAnd now ... "Where in the World Is Amanda Bynes?"

She's soaking in an Atlantic City hot tub -- or at least she was this weekend. Sources tell TMZ, Bynes checked in solo at the Revel Hotel ... where she stared into her phone while surrounded by strangers in the tub.

We're told she did pose for some photos with fans -- while wearing her famous blonde wig in the jacuzzi -- but if Amanda didn't like the way she looked, she demanded they be deleted ASAP.

We'd love to see the pics she approved.

Blcanney

Let me be the first to say the only interesting thing about this is that TMZ spelled Atlantic wrong in thd title.

Dan Frederiksen

Learn to shoot video, people.
Interesting girl. I wonder how she functions from day to day. How does she get around from city to city if she doesn't understand where she is.
I guess if you have a lot of money you can always look for a cab and have it take you to the closest hotel..
Somebody should really help her. She'll need that money for the rest of her life.

Donka Do Ball

Amanda defines "hot mess".

Laurin

did she really get a nose job? doesnt look any different to me than from 5 years ago

beef

But she wasn't IN Atlantic City dude! Seriously, was a sad an lonely person. Never seen with any friends, just total strangers. No wonder she's always acting out. She's got no one to show her how to act normally.

Angeleyes7

I call BS! Where are her tattoos and cheek piercings??

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

Isn't that Octomom?

James R. - Los Angeles

Soooo......Lohan must be dying because she's not getting attention like this anymore.

Mick Kahler

Imagine the funky diseases that nut is infecting the hot tub with? Ewwwww!

steveclemo

Someone needs to take her phone away from her and force her into therapy ASAP. It is sad really. She should take some notes from the the Britney Spears "How I got over my major meltdown" textbook. I should look away and pray for the girl, but instead

TXcowboy

Why does she never look like Amanda Bynes. This doesn't look like her.

Cat

This girl is 3 scoops of CRAZY!!!!! She has been on this rampage calling EVERYONE ugly! She needs to take a good long look at herself in the mirror, she may see double when she does, but she will see what ugly and crazy is! Remember every time you point a finger at someone you have 3 pointing back at you!

Fred Farkel

Blond moment??

Will someone 'splain to the old man what to look for here??

Raine

Get her some help please. She was once talented now shes a freaking tragedy waiting to happen.

BB not bb

Yuck is that really fun, being in a tub full of strangers? is that water chlorinated? If it isn't, is it from a running source? That seems so dirty.

First she is in a bouncy house in Buffalo, now a bathtub full of strangers in Atlantic City. She really seems lost in life. I wonder what she is running from.

I wonder why she is so insecure about her looks besides. I also thought she looked cute on that TV show with Jenni Garth. Some guy must have rejected her and dumped her hard. I think she really wants to look black for some reason.

No man is worth tearing up your life over. She should just get over it and move on.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments