Drake

Still Feuding w/ Chris Brown

'It Could End Really Badly'

6/18/2013 6:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0618_drake_chris_01

Drake claims Chris Brown refuses to bury the hatchet in their long-running and violent feud ... and what's more -- Drake says, "I get a feeling it could end really badly."

Drake had finally broken his silence about his war with Brown to GQ ... even talking about the bloody bar fight that went down inside W.i.P. in NYC last June.

“I don’t want my name to be synonymous with that guy’s name," Drake says ... "I really don’t. I wish we could sit down, just like you and me are right now, and talk it out man-to-man."

He continues ... "But that’s not going to happen. I’m not confrontational, but if someone challenges, I’m not going to back down."

Drake says he's "embarrassed" by the media coverage ... saying, "Two rappers fighting over the woman. He’s not even a rapper, but still, it’s the last way you want your name out there."

And then comes Drake's dark prediction ... saying the feud "distracts from the music. But he’s made me the enemy, and that’s the way it’s gonna stay, I guess."

"If I think about it too much, I feel it wrapping around my foot, like I get a feeling it could end really badly.”

0618_wip_nighclub_chris_brown_drake_fight_aftermath_footer

en Todo Momento!!

let me guess? he doesn't know where the canadian borderline is drawn? how are you going to come allllll the way down to the united states, as a CANADIAN CITIZEN! and try to start some beef with an american US rapper???? are you asking to get an asz beating??? believe me, canadians can't possibly be that hard. i mean they kill baby seals and all. who's your backup? some roided out russians meatheads? oh, now some ghetto asz ganster is probably real scared just about right now. just for pointers, check out following sports, in unreachable pro levels: basketball, football, boxing, you think some african americans are 'scared of some drunk russians' with a meat cleaver? give me a break you freakin losers "rdusshian billionaires" my fricken asz. then where's your lambo, and why you got to try to steal some 'niegr0's'?????????

Jem

Typical men. Since the time of creation. Always thinking with their d!@#$ If she has any brains she'll stay clear of both of you morons. Hurry up and take each other out.

Passthepeas

"It could end up really badly". For them. Most of us would enjoy their demise.

tom p

you are both idiots.

Mumra the Ever Living

The only way this ends badly is if one of them bites off the others peen during a hot and heavy 69 session.
Wait, that's really not a bad thing at all, is it?

realguyhere

who gives a s**t ...im sick of these wanna be rappers fighting like girls sickning!!!!

Anonymous

Can we get them to bury the hatchet...in each other's skull?

Jim

Somehow, the word "music" doesn't really apply to these two POS.

Carl

Is he really suggesting Chris Brown is an angry person that can't deal with conflict properly? Hard to believe!

Blackpower

It can end yall careers blacks should stick together keep getting money and piss off the racist people

EP9

throw them in a ring and watch them have a scratch fight. pansies.

MARMARCELLOS

Drake don't let the ignorance of stupid Beatdown Brown get the better of you. He is a train wreck He knows it and so does the People!!! Keep doin your music and living Life. He's the one with a criminal record. Not you. Love me some Drake.

Leopold butters Stotch

2 guys that without their posses would do nothing but run. If they were serious, they would just meet at a random bar and punch it out one on one. But these goofballs would rather let their goons and hangeroners do their dirty work. Steven Seagal walks alone.

Don Draper

At least drake is coming forward and trying to end the hostility. They either 1 need to sit and talk it out. Or 2 take it out in the boxing ring.

Tac

Two of the biggest wannabe thugs in rap. We can only hope and pray it ends badly.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments