Drake

Still Feuding w/ Chris Brown

'It Could End Really Badly'

6/18/2013 6:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0618_drake_chris_01

Drake claims Chris Brown refuses to bury the hatchet in their long-running and violent feud ... and what's more -- Drake says, "I get a feeling it could end really badly."

Drake had finally broken his silence about his war with Brown to GQ ... even talking about the bloody bar fight that went down inside W.i.P. in NYC last June.

“I don’t want my name to be synonymous with that guy’s name," Drake says ... "I really don’t. I wish we could sit down, just like you and me are right now, and talk it out man-to-man."

He continues ... "But that’s not going to happen. I’m not confrontational, but if someone challenges, I’m not going to back down."

Drake says he's "embarrassed" by the media coverage ... saying, "Two rappers fighting over the woman. He’s not even a rapper, but still, it’s the last way you want your name out there."

And then comes Drake's dark prediction ... saying the feud "distracts from the music. But he’s made me the enemy, and that’s the way it’s gonna stay, I guess."

"If I think about it too much, I feel it wrapping around my foot, like I get a feeling it could end really badly.”

0618_wip_nighclub_chris_brown_drake_fight_aftermath_footer

kaytlin

this feud reminds me of the east coast-west coast rivalry between tupac & biggie lol... hopefully it wont end for drake and chris like it did for tupac and biggie

utrippinpoliticians

wt the hell these two R&B singers goina relly do to eachother? sold ass soul havin ass n**gas

Slutface

both are terr

dianne

Hopefully they will kill each other and we won't have to hear about these thugs anymore.

Tom Liebengood

stop fighting girls!!!!!

pw_opinions

Perhaps it will never end because companies like TMZ don't want it too.

AV

Good, maybe you both will end your careers over a women?

G

Lets hope it ends in a hail of gunfire very soon.

Bolivar

SINGERS fighting.... LOL

Chorizo300

Do it in the cage homie!! Live on pay per view!!

kitnplayn

Nobody will ever be able to reason with Chris Brown. He is one of the unfortunate people in our society who does not possess a conscience. Chris Brown will likely live a short lifespan, so the best advice would be to stay out of his range until that happens, so you don't get pulled down with him.

Baqllin

I DONT GET HOW U PEOPLE SIT ON THE NET AND TALK DOWN ON OTHER FOLKS YALL DONT EVEN KNO LOL, DAMN WHITE PEOPLE IN THE FEELINGS TOO MUCH CHRIS BROWN ISN'T CLASSIFIED AS A WOMEN BEATER, DRAKE IS COOL BUT HE NEEDA STAY FOCUS SQUASH THIS **** AND MAKE MUSIC TOGETHER THEY BOTH TALENTED.

snowboardchick

I hope it does end badly. For Chris Brown. I hope he gets his teeth knocked out.

BB

They should have hot gay love and get it over with... Then kill each other.

pj

Chris look scary here. He sexy tho.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments