J. Cole

Gun-Toting Twitter Fan

Investigated By Police

6/19/2013 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0619-jcole-tweet-twitter-j-cole
The idiot who blackmailed rapper J. Cole on Twitter yesterday -- by threatening to kill his little sister if J. Cole didn't retweet him -- is now being investigated by police, TMZ has learned.

A rep for the New Braunfels Police Department in Texas tells us, they have opened an investigation into the 19-year-old responsible for the tweet ... after the picture (showing the fan aiming a gun at his sister's face) was brought to their attention.

The rep says the teenager in question "is cooperating and it seems this was just a bad lapse in judgment." Police say the gun in the picture is a BB gun, not an actual handgun.

The rep adds, "For now this is still an open investigation, and for the time being no charges are being filed."

As for the teenager -- we spoke to the kid, and he has profusely apologized for sending the message, telling us, "I'd like to apologize to America for the photo and to put J. Cole in that position. It was all a joke."

He added, "It was an unloaded BB gun and my sister was in on it. I only tweeted it because I didn't expect a response. Mr. Cole please don't sue me. I want to formally apologize more to J. Cole and yeah my mom made me delete my twitter until I fixed it.”

So there you have it. DON'T BE STUPID, KIDS.

anon

Here is a start, keep reading and reading till you saturate yourself with this blog site. Genius! Do you know any shady, illegal, immoral people who GET AWAY WITH IT? this website will change the future. We've had ENOUGH. http://www.lovefraud.com/2013/06/17/sociopathic-perspective/

Lolabunny202

Ok first of all things he is not a child if he is 19'he is a grown man! And needs to be held responsible for his actions.. You don't play like that! And His mom made a grown ass man delete his twitter.. GTFOH

Big dreams

Animal abuse

Sapphiegirl

This dumb ass kid should have the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT prosecuting him! HE SENT THE COMMUNICATION OVER STATE LINES AND THAT CONSTITUTES A FEDERAL OFFENSE. Not only did he point a gun at a small child, HE USED THE FOOTAGETO TERRORIZE J COLE VIA THE WORLD WIDE WEB!!!!! Not to mention the poor little girl!. WHAT IF IT WASN'T LOADED AND THEN GIRL DIED IN A HORIIBLE GUN ACCIDENT? This is no different from the teenager being charged with murder that beat his 5 year old sister to death with wrestling moves! NO ONE CAN CONVINCE ME THAT THIS BOY DID NOT KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING!

Truth44

WHAT A F$CKIN IDIOT!!! I hope his Father uses it on him!!! #LOSER

NRA

LOL... dumbass. And yes that is a real knock-off of a model 1911.

Tracie

Black kid PRETENDS to hold a loaded gun to his kid sister's head. WHITE kid goes into school and actually shoots kids. Stop pulling the race card, unless you're going to pull it out for EVERYONE.

kidcole85

lol yo ***** still qouting cole... "Mr Cole dont sue me"... cole world.. easy

UZI FOR YOU

*scoffs* all this for a b-lister???

domainiac

J cole you are a piece of crap my son has autism and he has more class then you.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4