Kanye West

Under Attack

Over 'Parkinson's' Lyric On New Album

6/19/2013 12:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0618_kanye_apda_getty
Kanye West
is being slammed as "ignorant" and "distasteful" over a lyric on his new album which uses Parkinson's disease as a punch line ... TMZ has learned.

The song in question is called "On Sight" -- which includes the lyric, "A monster about to come alive again / Soon as I pull up and park the Benz / We get this bitch shaking like Parkinson's."

Now, TMZ has learned the American Parkinson Disease Association is upset about the lyric -- with the org.'s VP Kathryn Whitford telling us, "We find these lyrics distasteful and the product of obvious ignorance."

FYI -- the APDA has been around for over 50 years and it's the largest organization in the country dedicated to helping those with Parkinson's and furthering efforts to find a cure.

So far, no response from Kanye's camp.

Tina2488

Who does he think he is? GOD???

This is my first post on TMZ.

First of all, I am sorry but I have had enough of him and celebs who can do anything they like without any penalty.

Secondly, both my grandpa and my grandma's sister has Parkinson's. They have struggled for sooo long with full-on Parkinson's. This makes me soo mad. Does he even know who painful is it to loose someone you love to this????

2idiots

Maybe someone should write a song about people who die after having bad plastic surgery. I wonder how Mr Kardashian would react to that.

Nikki

MUAHAHA.... so true.

suavechef1

Get off the mans back its a metaphor white people always come out the woodworks to do whatever to put a black man in negative light. So because he mentioned the disease is it going to cure it or intensify it I think not. Welcome to America the place where whites hate blacks but kidnapped them hundreds of years ago to use them as slaves. But still continues a distaste for them like they begged to be here. Get wit it or get lost black is beautiful

Mel

I hope Kanye gets Parkinsons so he can feel the shaking first hand.

TJ

His next song will be about plastic surgery, as he will be surrounded by it!!

Nikki

Kanye is the opposite of Tupac.

Ann

Chris Brown beats Rihanna, paints graffit, Justin Biebe speeds recklessly, Li'l Wayne tramples the flag, Kanye interupts Taylor Swift's acceptance speech, etc.etc. Why do all these young male rappers disrespect everyone and everything? They have money and fame and this is the best human they can be??

Zeze

Would you expect anything else from this d bag?

TJ

Welcome to the Krotchsniffer , dildo wielding, lesbian family, Kayne! Such fine, classy people!

Laura

He and Kim, who both find themselves to be perfect, just had a child who was 5 weeks premature. That can sometimes be serious--lung development, etc. This song is insensitive. He needs to hope Karma isn't coming for him.

Just_A_Post

My father died from Parkinson's disease and I am quite offended that he would stoop to such a low. Almost, but not quite as low as that Lil Wayne guy stomping on the flag.

Donka Do Ball

Hey Kanye: I like banging your mom
when she's having an epileptic seizure.

bumbobumbo

S***.

Breaking Bones

Don't be too hard on Kanye...he probably doesn't even know that Parkinson's is a disease
everyone knows the guy is as dumb as a brick
for gods sake he cant even thread a sentence together that makes any sense to anyone... that is not from Pluto!
remember he is 'A SPECIAL TYPE" ... only he understands
CONCLUSION:
a MEGA wanker glorifying in his 'self 'love