Kim Kardashian

Obsessed with

Breastfeeding

6/23/2013 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0621_kim_kardashian_baby_breast_feeding_g_article_tmz
Kim Kardashian
's breasts have swelled to a record-sized G-CUP following her pregnancy -- and sources close to the reality star tell TMZ, she LOVES whipping out her massive new mammaries for baby-suckling time.

Sources tell us, Kim's taking to motherhood like a newborn to a nipple -- in fact, she actively looks forward to her "feedings" with baby North West ... EVEN CHANGING DIRTY DIAPERS!!! As one source put it, "She does it all."

It's pretty crazy ... considering how vocal Kim's been about motherly duties in the past. Back in 2010, she got into hot water for criticizing a mom for breastfeeding at a restaurant.

As for Kanye, we're told he's a natural dad -- "No one has ever seen him like this."

Now for another famous G-cup ...

0621_heidi_montag_splash

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Dew

Who cares? Everyone looks forward breastfeeding...

Kev the Realist

Only on TMZ would this be considered news. TMZ must be getting paid everyday that they put up something related to the KRAPTRASHIAN's. That or they own part of Harvey Levin's production Company. It is disgusting just like the pathetic KRAPTRASHIAN's.

Blahblah

Wow she's breastfeeding so do 1000000s of other woman!!! Jeez enough wit the Tardashians!!!! Old news now! Or will you lot be telling us how many times the poor kid craps up it's diaper!

Janet

I don't believe one word of this.

Brooke

I don't like her AT ALL, but there's nothing wrong with that tweet. There's a HUGE difference between changing your baby's diaper in private and changing your baby's diaper on a restaurant table. That is unsanitary, rude and disgusting!

Zombie Whitney Houston

Who gives a f***. I'm sure within the week she'll be handing the baby off to the many nannies she's hired so that she can get on with her career of being urinated on by black hip-hop artists and athletes.

Jackie

Big deal...I'm a H cup...and I didn't have to pay for em' like Kim did. HOWEVER.....it's not so much fun...my back/neck is always killing me, I have frequent headaches, I look like a whore in just about any piece of clothing I wear, I have to buy bras at specialty stores..and they are $$$, clothes RARELY fit me............and sometimes when I sneeze I get a lightning bolt feeling going up and down my arms...hurts.

Cartman

Gots to fatten up little NORF West.

Blackness

Her baby isnt even black.

Blackness

Sources tells that the baby looks like kim and not like kanye

LadyN

You're told by none other than Kris Jenner. So we must all discount this "news".

Chris

Pig

Lucky Lucy

"Sources" = Pimp Mama Kris. We're really supposed to believe Kim and Kanye (two ridiculously self-absorbed narcissists) are naturals when it comes to parenting? BS. This baby is lucky they can afford nurses and nannies.

jwoolman

I hope the "source" is telling the truth this time and if so, Kim doesn't get tired of the mom thing in a few weeks. But the Kardashians lie so much, who knows? She never acted at all excited about the baby while she was pregnant and kept doing things without thinking at all about the baby's well-being. And what exactly is Kanye doing with the baby? Is he really there?

Say Cheese

Kanye, you want some tartar sauce for your fish sticks?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments