Ludacris

Sued Over 'Sex Room'

... He Stole My Dirty Words!

6/26/2013 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0625-tmz-ludacris
Ludacris straight jacked several lyrics for his hit song "Sex Room" -- so says a rapper from Chicago who claims he's the real author ... and now he's filed a lawsuit.

The rapper -- a guy named Marvo -- claims he concocted the original concept for "Sex Room" back in 2009 ... a year before Luda released it with Trey Songz.

Marvo claims he'd been working with a producer named Kajun  -- but the dude sold the song to Ludacris behind his back.

Marvo says Ludacris changed parts of the song ... but released it with many of the original lyrics, including multiple lines written by Marvo -- such as, "Welcome to my sex room" and "It's a private party."

Marvo says he hasn't gotten a penny for his tune and is now suing Ludacris and Trey Songz for an unspecified amount of loot.

But we have to give credit where credit is due ... there are a bunch of genius lyrics on "Sex Room" that Ludacris came up with himself ... like, "Feelin' high but I'm hung real low / Lookin' sorta like a tripod."

Calls to Ludacris' people were not returned.

yellowfinns

TMZ get ridda the ADS on here!! Why can't you fix that? Hire some decent IT people already!
As for the video...sad a real man would never have to talk about his sex room. I think these guys are probably a HUGE or should I say little, tiny disappointment

awesomewave

No honor among thieves.

Jon

The Golden Age of Rap was the late 80 thru the 90's. Okay but now it needs to go away it's one no talent bum after another. 99.9% of them do not write or perform any of the music. The "Sample" (steal) other talented peoples work or buy it.

Then if their voice is Really Bad like say Kanye they auto-tune their voice.

It just needs to stop musicians need to go back to writing and performing music. Singers need to go back to singing before music Real Music just goes away forever.

squeelz

He's just suing now that song came out ages ago!!! I <3 Luda

baby

this song has the N word in it!

Joao

You're suing the WRONG PERSON, FIVE YEARS LATER!!

NOT ELMO

LudaCreep
Sued Over 'Sex Room'
... He Stole My Dirty Words!

theCudder

"Welcome to my sex room" & "It's a private party" --- those are the stolen lyrics? Just as a I expected, nothing to see here.

ceci

why doesn't he sue the middle man 'kajun'?? he was the one that sold the song.

bria

marvo is my cuzin anyway hope you win!!!!!!!!! cuz