Alec Baldwin

Hates Lots of People

But REALLY Hates Gays

6/28/2013 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0628_alec_baldwin_article_Getty
update_bar
3:30 PM PT
-- Alec just responded to all the homophobe allegations.

gray-bar-update
Alec Baldwin
-- who puts Paula Deen to shame in the bigotry department -- again showed his true colors with a hate-filled tirade that targeted gays.

A British reporter wrote a story that Baldwin's wife was tweeting recipes and other things during James Gandolfini's funeral.  The actor went nuts on twitter, claiming the story was false.  Nothing wrong with that.

But then Baldwin played his go-to homophobic card -- he's done it before --  tweeting that the reporter was "a toxic little queen."  Baldwin continued, "If (sic)  put my foot up your f***ing ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much."

Baldwin then called the reporter a "f***ing little bitch" several times and then just plain threatened, "I'm gonna f**k you up."

So we gotta ask ...

Sloane

Paula Deen is hung out to dry... no forgiveness
while people continue to love and forgive Baldwin
??????
makes you wonder why
Deen's use of the N word was ages ago from what I have heard (unless I heard wrong) and came to light because she honestly admitted to using it back then while giving a deposition recently
Baldwin continually goes off to this day
and yet people still love him?
don't get it
I wrote him off when I heard his voice message to his young daughter

GetOverYourself

A queen is a queen. Michelle Bachman's husband is a queen (I know, bad example, but Marcus does PRETEND to be straight). It has nothing to do with his sexuality. It's the way he acts (spreading lies in a b*tchy way). A lot of these guys pride themselves as being "queens". Even some women in fashion and gossip call themselves "old queens".

steve

Good for Baldwin. News flash TMZ. Not everybody endorses gay lifestyle.

Ozzie X

He looks like the Grinch Who Stole Christmas.

janise grubber

No one likes queers but are afraid they will get penalized if they speak out, well I hate coon's also and I support a "Black" tax everytime they buy something from your store

sister_mary_rotten_crotch

I can't lie, I about died laughing at the "toxic little queen" quote...

janise grubber

At my Day Care, I support Gay Rights, I charge they double, same rate as "Blacks", "jews", and "mexicans"

ron

That doesn't mean Alec Baldwin hates gays.
tee emm zee iz a jie ent phah king as sole. fytmz, get your @$% facts right!

ron

That doesn't mean Alec Baldwin hates gays.
TMZ is a giant *******.

ron

That doesn't mean Alec Baldwin hates gays.
tee emm zee iz a jie ent phah king as sole. fytmz, get your @$% facts right!

Plastic_Police

Once again, it's ok for an 'N' to call himself an 'N' and a queen to call himself a queen, but if someone ELSE does it? It's racist or homophobic. Double standards or ****ing what?

There's nothing homophobic about Alec's rant.

flora68

Oh great, another Alec Baldwin tantrum, once again showing his homophobia. This overgrown spoiled two-year-old needs medication and anger management counseling, for starters.

Alias

Nice rant, Alec. What are you, 15 years old?

Kookla

Most men don't like gays so get over it

truetrue

I don't think this means he hates gays...he just seems like a very angry person. ..