Justin Bieber 911 Call

Pap: 'I'm Really Scared'

of His Bodyguards

6/28/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

062813_beiber_911_launch
One of 2 photographers Justin Bieber and his bodyguards allegedly attacked in Miami was so terrified he fled the scene of the incident ... before calling 911 in a panic.

TMZ obtained the call, and on it you can hear the guy yell ... "They just took my memory card from my camera!"

When the operator asks who took it, he replies "Justin Bieber's people."

As we previously reported, the alleged theft went down on June 5 outside the Hit Factory recording studio -- and when the operator asks for the studio's address ... the paparazzo says, "I'm no longer there. I left because I'm really scared."

Listen to the call ... the pap also sounds panicked about someone stealing his keys.

The other pap who was allegedly attacked, Jeffrey Binion, is suing Bieber.

J.E.B.

Note to papparazzi photographing Justine Dweeber: CARRY STUN GUNS & TEAR GAS.

notalawyer

Justin Bieber = Miley Cyrus doppelgänger

Alias

What is this "bodyguards" business? Call them what they are -- goons.

Joe

Hey Paparazzi's. Get a clue. Get you Conceal and carry, (state appropriate of course) when his thugs or he trys to assault you then pop em. Problem solved.

Sargio

Awwwww, poor baby paps. Paps and ticket scalpers pretty much lick the crap from the boot of life, here's an idea, if you don't want a job where everyone you make money from literally hates you and want to bust open your face and steal your sd cards, then don't be a s***bag pap.

Passthepeas

Shug Knight needs to pay this little pap smear a visit. One look at Shug and his so called "bodyguards" would soil themselves. Shug is not a 13 year old girl.

Mike44090

If I was the 911 operator, I would have hung up on him once he kept telling her to hold on because he wanted to keep talking to someone about his damn car keys. 911 is for emergencies and that was not an emergency.

Passthepeas

Selena made Justine Diva cry.

TC17

Notice all the fake accounts, who start out their comment with, "I'm not a Bieber fan, BUT"

Yeah right. Sure you aren't.

Joan Smith

This is what happens when you give a kid too much money... he uses it for evil instead of good. I say sue him until he's poor like the rest of us.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2